💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ariana Grande slammed for being a diva on Australian Promo Tour

One Five Ten

Featured Posts

One Five Ten

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/ariana-grande-cancels-australian-media-photo-shoots-after-issuing-long-list-of-demands/story-e6frfn09-1227051833588

833560-7d1c9fdc-3713-11e4-a634-c008c164b

POCKET rocket popette Ariana Grande has an extra-large list of diva demands for her Australian chatfest.

And most of them are don’ts rather than dos  so it’s not really a surprise Grande’s photo shoots were cancelled abruptly yesterday.

But today, we can reveal the photograph taken of her that she did not want the public to see.
The photo below was taken by mX photographer Chris Pavlich before she cancelled the rest of her photo shoot with a group of Australian media.

All media who were granted an audience with the 21-year-old singer were instructed to steer clear of delicate topics during her promotional visit this week.

DON’T ask questions about:

(1) Relationships/Dating/Ex-boyfriends
(2) Mariah Carey
(3) Sam & Cat/Jennette McCurdy
(4) Working/collaborating with Justin Bieber
(5) Her grandfather passing away

Photographers were also given last-minute instructions from the Problem star’s minders.

*DON’T use natural light.
*DO shoot only from the left side of her face.

Grande’s first sitting for mX newspaper was a stop-start affair, with the singer checking each frame after it was taken and asking for shots she wasn’t pleased with to be deleted.

After a few minutes she left the hotel suite, complaining to her reps that she was unhappy with how her top looked in the poses.

Everyone assumed she had just gone back to her room at The Darling Hotel to change her outfit.

The remaining photographers waiting to capture the Bang Bang pop star’s close-up had already been put through their paces by the entertainer’s creative directors.

Grande insists on being shot from the left and if you have lights, use those instead of the sunlight streaming in through the window on the gorgeous Sydney spring afternoon.

After another 20 minutes of waiting for Grande to switch outfits, one of her representatives returned, demanding the mX photographer delete all his photos.

The photographer refused - and was later approached by a member of the singer’s security team who attempted to prevent him from closing the tailgate on his car as he stowed his equipment.

The singer then ditched the rest of the happy snaps session for various newspaper outlets including News Corp Australia.

Grande was a child star on the Nickelodeon show Victorious and its short-lived spin-off Sam & Cat before quickly establishing her pop credentials last year with debut record Yours Truly.

Her music career has since become her priority, quickly following up with the second record My Everything.

The questions we would have asked Grande had the interview gone ahead as planned  with photos  included:

*Your album hit No. 1 in 85 countries as the Break Free video reaches 50 million views. How do you wrap your head around the enormous numbers attached to your achievements?
*You have quickly become a Twitter champion. Do you think you could beat James Blunt in a tweet-off?
*How much longer will the bedazzled leotard reign as the female pop star onstage uniform?
*Do you choose your duet partners or do they choose you?
*When will you retire the ponytail?
*Will you be touring Australia next year?

PIC SHE WANTED DELETED:

043845-f420c4d8-371c-11e4-a343-9e6c16704

:thirst:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

Not really diva-ish in my honest opinion. Actually it's great that she chooses to be so in control like that :applause:

GypsyPrince

What a mess. Does she not realise the amount of bad PR all this does to her? Being bad to her fans is one thing, being bad to the people who would be writing about you is another. Not a smart move. Her publicist should be fired for not restraining her.

And anyway I think she looks good in that photo. :rip:

Read this in the mX newspaper. I really can't seem to like her amidst her voice and now that I know that she's acting like a diva this early on her career, I wouldn't see myself on getting interested in her and her songs.

Archived