Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Charli FORCES dead crowd to react to I Love It

LordDisick

Featured Posts

i feel bad for her! 

She is literally putting everything into it, and they dont give a ****.. Good for her for being strong enough to say stuff like that too them bc its true 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SonOfAphrodite

Near the end when she just says "What the **** are you doing" and just screams is my favorite part  :sweat:

Near the end when she just says "What the **** are you doing" and just screams is my favorite part  :sweat:

**** YOU DEAD CROWD, THIS IS CHARLIPOPE

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Maybe people didn't feel like wasting their energy on such a basic pop bash.  :ohwell:

We're all Stronger Together!

Maybe people didn't feel like wasting their energy on such a basic pop bash.  :ohwell:

except that the song was actually big there :ohwell:

Robotboy

omg that is embarrassing! she cant get mad and shout at the crowd cuz they are not feeling her :lmao: soo awkward.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

except that the song was actually big there :ohwell:

A lot of "basic" songs are quite big (as well as basic artists) and many times aren't suited for festivals like that. 

We're all Stronger Together!

Scarlet Witch

It reminds me of an artist we all know, that wants everyone to put their hands up every 10 seconds.  :fan:

"NOW JUMP!" x 27834289374 times throughout a concert  :dies:  :dies:  :dies:  :dies:

She really isn't a big star yet they gotta stop building her up like one, or like an up and coming star............ I don't see her ever getting big. With that in mind I don't think I ever see her getting a niche fan base

Archived