đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga may have a photoshoot in Parthenon

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

Again in the same breath... Greece doesn't need Gaga to promote tourism...most people in the world are well ware of the Parthenon and Greece has always been a destination for travel. Their economy, riots etc are what hinders international visitors not a lack of promotion...

The United Arab Emirates is not a democracy by any means... and when you say you respect their culture...its kind of a slap in the face to democracy and what shes said before about being yourself. You can't really be yourself in the UAE... its all pretty complicated but Im not sure you can do it both ways- praise democracy and then support religious dictatorship

Democracy is about respecting everybody, not only these that answer to democracy as well. Gaga's job is not to change the views of UAE. Banning her fans from the concert would be lack of democracy.

As for the first answer, Gaga would not promote tourism in Greece anyway. What he tried to say to you is that Parthenon receives the support of EU, it doesn't need the money of a Pop Star.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually it's not.

I mean why would it be rare, for them to allow a Queen, a Goddess etc. to go there and shoot something :nick:

Ok I get your point  :hug:

Missed u in the charts section

Again in the same breath... Greece doesn't need Gaga to promote tourism...most people in the world are well ware of the Parthenon and Greece has always been a destination for travel. Their economy, riots etc are what hinders international visitors not a lack of promotion...

The United Arab Emirates is not a democracy by any means... and when you say you respect their culture...its kind of a slap in the face to democracy and what shes said before about being yourself. You can't really be yourself in the UAE... its all pretty complicated but Im not sure you can do it both ways- praise democracy and then support religious dictatorship

I repeat: A monument like Parthenon doesn't need the money of a pop star to survive, we are not talking about a mansion. Period.

Tourism is one of the most important sectors in Greece's economy and Parthenon is indeed really well known to the whole world but some pictures with gaga standing there would make headlines all over the globe and that wouldn't hurt anyone.

It would be an additional way to promote the place and the country.

When Jlo visited Greece for a concert she did the exact same thing and guess what, the ministry of culture didn't get a penny from her.

Ok I get your point  :hug:

Missed u in the charts section

:hug:  Well I don't really care about charts when Gaga is not charting so I don't have that much to post there :ohno:  Miss y'all too :hug:  Plus  I am too busy now with the uni and stuff. . .

Archived