💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga may have a photoshoot in Parthenon

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

According to a Greek magazine during her staying in Greece there is a big possibility that Lady Gaga will have a photoshoot in Parthenon, on the sacred rock of Democracy. If the claims are true Gaga will be one of the very few artists with the privilege to have an official photoshoot in Acropolis. 

Have in mind that the there is a very heavy restriciton for any promotional purposes photoshoot in Acropolis and it is very possible that this won't end up happening.

parthenon-at-night.jpg

Source:

https://www.facebook.com/lavris.gr?ref=ts&fref=ts

10675729_700892023329274_666663637649241

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

Amazing! This is so cool. I can't wait to see this. Being Greek and having visited the Parthenon.. totally nerding out rn.

Daenerys

OMG to have the honor :giveup:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

VforVendetta

Amazing! This is so cool. I can't wait to see this. Being Greek and having visited the Parthenon.. totally nerding out rn.

I hope she keeps it humble though. :koons:

You all probably do not know it that any photoshoot in Parthenon for promotional  purposes (music, theatre, movie etc) is strictly illegal. BUT Gaga is said to be specially authorised to do so. THIS IS VERY RARE.

Archived