Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga tweets about being "fat"

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in what universe is Gaga fat????!!!

In a universe where there are socially imposed standards on what people perceive as "right" for a pop star of Gaga's magnitude- unfortunately this one.

Glad that she's tackling all that directly, though. #bodyrevolution is one of my personal favorite little messages from her, and I'm glad it's still around.

3 points in and ready for more

gagalovesme

These tweets put such a big smile on my face! It makes me proud to be a chubster lmao (even though gaga isn't!)

SlaeUrAnus

So idiots want her to go back to the weight she was back during TFM era? Literally stick thin?

No thanks. 

In my messy era.

CherryPi3

So idiots want her to go back to the weight she was back during TFM era? Literally stick thin?

No thanks. 

This.

Seriously, if she's fat, then I must be a whale  :dies:

She is not fat in any sense of the word and before people go judging her body, they need to take a good look at themselves and make sure they're f-king perfect.

TheAlienatedNYC

queen of pop is like that honey
we are here for voice, not for body

LadyCaligula

Searching "Gaga is fat" on twitter? She rly needs to stop, her obsession with negativity is affecting her and me too.

Im not sure she was searching but I've heard alot that she is so obsessed with what people say about her and before she never would comment. I kinda miss that. But lets be honeset...she is shallow so thats what bothered me. 

This.

Seriously, if she's fat, then I must be a whale  :dies:

She is not fat in any sense of the word and before people go judging her body, they need to take a good look at themselves and make sure they're f-king perfect.

Her face looks like its gained weight in Dubai. Its likely some sort of water issue, swelling from the plane because she did look awesome in London beforehand. 

Im not sure she was searching but I've heard alot that she is so obsessed with what people say about her and before she never would comment. I kinda miss that. But lets be honeset...she is shallow so thats what bothered me. 

Her face looks like its gained weight in Dubai. Its likely some sort of water issue, swelling from the plane because she did look awesome in London beforehand. 

k

Archived