💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Gaga arrives in Dubai

Nagel340

Featured Posts

I've said this a very long time ago and I'll say it again, she must lose weight, back then at the iTunes festival last year she look healthy,curvy and great; but now she keeps gaining weight since SXSW

Tho she does look really good in that pic

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She keeps repeating how happy she is now, but at this point I don't even believe she's happy anymore. No way a happy person would look like this. Sorry. Something serious should be going behind the scenes.

TraeumereiLPB

Once again, some of you people are extremely rude. Saying someone looks fat is outright disrespectul. Find more appropriate words, for gods sake. Is it so hard to talk in a respectful way? But hey, what can we expect from a forum full of adolescent drama queens, bathing in their own vanity and thinking they are the queens of the world. Reality will get you off your pink bubble throwns soon enough.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Levine

She does look bigger, but not fat. She looks just fine and you guys are stupid if you think her weight fluctuates THAT much in 2 days. 

Exactly. That's what I said. 

codymonster

She keeps repeating how happy she is now, but at this point I don't even believe she's happy anymore. No way a happy person would look like this. Sorry. Something serious should be going behind the scenes.

She's not happy because someone took an unflattering pic of her? :emma: What kind of logic :lmao:

Jesse Pinkman

10607963_1559725304251189_908521337_n.jp

Aww she doesn't look too bad right there! Some of you guys are extremely rude about her weight tho. I really hope she doesn't read this site..

It's science, bitch

Archived