Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga calls out her record label for controlling her voice

XoXoJoanneGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poope MOnster

i m always love every song on the fame monster and almost every song on born this way album

if in the truth she dont proud about it i dont care i still love it very much  :shrug: 

i like the way that her song live version different from the studio version make it more interesting n give different taste

Sometime i hope she stop this attitude and take some responsibility

Just take it like the high and mighty lady gaga

If she feel regret just move on learn n not make mistake again just like that

but point out finger and say autotune it really bad thing  autotune are trash you guys have such a worse taste than my

who like generics mainstream song are suck

that not how to change the world to something she think is it right  :coffee: 

Even her goes jazz indies/alternative on next album i still support her

but please respect your part work as Queen of Pop one and only Legendary Lady Gaga

i love everything that create her and make me met her so much

it such a bad romance

COLONiCPRiNXESS

1.- what did you expect?

some of you forget that being a singer is a JOB and no label is gonna waste money is something that will flop, Azealia has a JOB and that's singing, performing and getting that  $$$$$$$ for the label, just like ANY OTHER JOB, honestly if I was interscope I would've dropped her already cause she has been somehow useless for the company since forever

2.- gaga herself said wanting DWUW instead of venus was her desision, or did she lie?nigjudge.jpg plus it is honestly pointless to spend more money in a project that is not working (ARTPOP), but don't forget that MONTHS later, interscope gave gaga and ARTPOP a second chance and released a very expensive music video directed by lady gaga herself G.U.Y, but it floppedorangu.gif

again remember all that $$$$$$$ interscope has been giving gaga for the fame rera, the fame monster era, born this way era and now ARTPOP

I don't see other labels giving all that money to their artists, even madonna, her music videos for MDNA have more budget than the ones from hard candy or confessions on the dance floor, except turn up the radio of course

but yeah gaga leave INTER$COPE RECORD$, that's the best thing you can do right now

1. What did I expect? So you just admitted to being a moron and uneducated about something that you gave your totally incorrect thoughts on like it was some sort of fact? K

*Rapper, not singer (although occasionally and she slays at it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32vzhdK-HH4

So you think she should be nothing but a recording artist and a performer that works her ass off to make money for some dodgy old crusty white men? That she shouldn't have the freedom to release an ACTUAL album since she is a recording artist and everything? K

"interscope should've dropped her already" lol she left Interscope ages ago now and yes, LEFT not dropped. She also got all the rights to her music and released this banger #BuyHMAROniTunes #BWET

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQOD8M6Okoc

"somehow useless for the company since forever" she managed to make 1 million dollars from June 2012 - June 2013 mainly from touring, so I bet Interscope enjoyed the money they got out of that AND the rest she made before and afterwards whilst she was signed to them.

2. She probably lied since they changed the single all because when DWUW was released as a promo single it slayed the iTunes charts, so it probably was in fact Interscope that encouraged her to change it.

And G.U.Y. had a messy radio release if I recall. And G.U.Y. still ended up looking messy anyway with Andy Cohen in the sky, cameos from Ghandi, MJ, John Lennon and the Real Housewives playing banjoes or whatever, and let's not talk about the low quality looking video for Born This Way, and the lack of quality in music videos like Judas and TEOG because she got photographers to direct them (although Applause I liked) or she directed them herself. I mean, the videos mentioned are nothing compared to Bad Romance, Telephone, Alejandro, PF etc. But K

"again remember all that $$$$$$$ interscope has been giving gaga for the fame rera, the fame monster era, born this way era and now ARTPOP"

Your ass is talking like Interscope pay for EVERYTHING there artists do when it's in fact Gaga that probably puts the most money into her projects. Remember when she went bankrupt when she spent so much on TMB when it started? She already had a plethora of hit singles and cash under her belt, yet she still managed to go bankrupt. Where was Interscope then lending the good sis money?

"but yeah gaga leave INTER$COPE RECORD$, that's the best thing you can do right now"

Exactly, because they restrict their artists from creating quality art and this is the worst thing you could do to Gaga (see ARTPOP era)

It's not bad all the time. Like The Fame, I like what they did to her voice. But you can tell she has been trying to break away from that. I don't hear it at all in ARTPOP. 

FameHookah

i think she's running from her past music, but she has no direction, she seems lost

Yeah... Sad..

If she abandons pop i hope she releases hip hop or rock :legend:

WTF is MDNA

I just hope this is her speech to promote the "realness" of CtC, because seriously I hate this. She keeps creating all sorts of limitations for herself. "I'll be doing something that is not pop", "I'm be releasing an album of power ballads", "I won't use autotune anymore", like please stop and just do something that is inspiring and interesting. I couldn't give two ****s if she uses autotune, she only has to know how to use it the right way.

Heavy Metal Lover is an example of a super-autotuned song, and yet the autotune creates something special in that song. The same thing about Poker Face, it's her robotic voice that makes it amazing.

I just can't. I love her, and I've been by her side when she receives a lot of criticism, but this is just bs. I want to "follow" someone who's free of preconceptions about music and is not afraid to do something out of the box.

All I wanted to say tbh.

HML is one of my favorite songs, I give a flying **** about the autotune in it every time I listen to it

MAKE IT WORK

It's disapointing to hear her say that sounding "like a robot" and being "radio-friendly" were things forced on her by the lable. That admission kind of takes the magic out of what I thought was a conscious decision to satire pop.

This....

I think she should stop revealing things that were disappointing to her about past music, it TOTALLY takes something away.

Like, wouuld I even LIKE her music if she had done it her way?

Now I have to think about that. But I never would have if she didn't say things like this. :noparty:

giskardsb

The problem is pop fans have been trained to accept and like Autotune because it means labels can spend less time and money in the studio and find entertainers who arn't great vocally but have other assets. Now pop fans think natural vocals sound off. Gaga has great vibrato but you wouldn't know it from most of her studio stuff because they squelched it.

And some off you are reading way too much into her comments. She isn't disavowing her previous work by saying she wishes her natural voice could be more present.

But she used this kind of auto tuning in here later albums too

Heavy Metal Lover, BTW, Scheiße, Venus, Sexxx Dreams, G.U.Y., ARTPOP, Swine, etc... :huh:

So why is she calling this out if she's still doing it now that she's 6 years into her career?

Archived