💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift / Katy Perry 'feud' discussion (background + KP's reply?)

HANZ

Featured Posts

Redstreak
Oh please even Fashion. is miles better than Shake it Off. And Will.I.Am is not basic, he slayed with BEP.
regardless of what song you think is better, Gaga is not above working with people deemed "basic." 1 single indicates nothing about a full albums quality. WANEGBT is pretty crappy yet the final full result was a really great album.
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

regardless of what song you think is better, Gaga is not above working with people deemed "basic." 1 single indicates nothing about a full albums quality. WANEGBT is pretty crappy yet the final full result was a really great album.

In Red album it was balanced by great country songs. 1989 is a full pop album with Max Martin producing almost all songs.  No offence to Max Martin but his collaborations with Taylor have been awful  so far. And yes, Gaga is now above working with uncreative basic people. One song wont change that.

Redstreak
Big difference between working with someone on 1 song, and letting them produce your album or most of the tracks and singles.
no one said there wasn't, the discussion was if Gaga was too good to work with basics. Either way Taylor, like Gaga, has major input on every aspect of the album. With it being her first complete pop album I think I'll let it slide that she let a well known producer work throughout the whole thing.
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Cody Draco

i don't believe T.Swift is an angel

Neither do I because she isn't. Same thing goes for Gaga and every other human being. :smh:

The girl-on-girl war ignited when 3 of Taylor's dancers jumped ship and joined Katy's tour. Taylor felt betrayed because she became very close to the dancers and considered them family.

But here's the thing. The 3 dancers had actually worked with Katy first, but when Katy's tour ended several years ago they needed work. So they signed up as dancers during Taylor's tour.

We're told the dancers told Taylor up front ... they did not want to sign for the full tour -- they wanted a 30-day out, and we're told it's because they were just waiting for Katy to go back on tour.

When Katy hit the stage again, they gave their 30-day notice, but Taylor got so pissed off she fired them on the spot.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/10/katy-perry-taylor-swift-feud-backup-dancers-tour-john-mayer/#ixzz3Cv6rnxLG

omg if this is true. But I wouldn't be surprised after all.

ilcUxcwXvN1rP.gif

I didn't say a lot about what's happening so far, but here is what I think about all that.

I'm a Katycat and a Swiftie. I love both, a lot. However, I love Taylor much more because she's a very sweet, kind and honest person. I know that a lot of you think she's fake, but to me she's not. I became a fan because I loved her personality; and then I started liking her music. It has never been the case with Katy. I love her music, but her as a person has never been my fave. Some of her recent actions have deeply disappointed me, which is why I like her less and less everyday. I still adore her music though.

Back to the "case". I have to take Taylor's side (you saw that coming, I bet), because Katy shouldn't have called her former dancers, knowing they had a contract with Taylor. I don't know what she did to convince them to come back but the simple fact of ASKING them to come back was wrong. She knew they were dancing for the RED Tour. There are tons of other dancers she and her team could have hired, but no, she wanted those ones back. Sorry but that's simply sabotage. Does it have something to do with the fact both dated John Mayer ? I don't know, but it could be. Taylor felt betrayed and she had the right to write a song about it. If you hadn't noticed yet, Taylor writes about her feelings, it's her way to deal with conflict (she says this in the Rolling Stone btw).

So yeah, I'm very disappointed in Katy, that wasn't a smart move. I highly doubt Taylor has done anything to get so much hate. 

Anyway #hatersgonnahate.

Pure Adrenaline

Billboard take the train

Billboard writes Taylor/Katy diss tracks
Taylor Swift vs. Katy Perry: Our Fake Diss Tracks
Billboard
We re-imagined “Shake It Off†and “This Is How We Do†as personal takedowns  read the custom diss track lyrics.

Taylor Swift, “Shake Her Offâ€

The guy I used to date,
I thought he was okay,
But turns out I was played, mmm-mmm
Turns out I was played, mmm-mmm

Then he got with Kate,
I thought she was my mate,
I told her “Roar†was great, mmm-mmm
I told her “Roar†was great, mmm-mmm

I didn’t know then,
She was not my best friend,
Was all a game of pretend,
She kissed a girl, but she makes me wanna hurl…

‘Cause the Katy’s super fake, fake, fake, fake, fake
My dancers she will take, take, take, take, take
Baby I just gotta shake, shake, shake, shake, shake,
I shake her off, shake her off,
I’m coming for her crown, crown, crown, crown, crown
Since I’ve changed my sound, sound, sound, sound, sound
I gotta take her down, down, down, down, down
And shake her off, shake her off

When she went on tour,
Some of my crew she tried to score,
And we weren’t friends anymore, mmm-mmm
We weren’t friends anymore, mmm-mmm,

And maybe that’s okay (maybe that’s okay),
Some of “Prism’s†kinda lame (“Prism’s†kinda lame),
And that green hair is a shame, mmm-mmm
That green hair is a shame, mmm-mmm

Hey, hey, hey,
Just think  while you’ve been trying to sabotage my tour and playing nice at award shows and dressing up like rabbis in music videos,
You could’ve been getting down to this sick beat!
My ex-man had a pop star girlfriend,
She’s like “We’re not friends!†since her heart is filled with hate,
KatyCats will never be, just another part of me,
Won’t you become Swifties? ‘Cause I’m just gonna shake!

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Pure Adrenaline

Katy Perry, “This Is How She Doâ€

(This is how she do, this is how she do)
Oh, oh
Looking surprised at award shows, but she always knows what’s coming (this is how she do)
Acting as humble as pie, then rolling in stadium money (oh, oh)
Writing all the heartbreak songs, while taking the blame for nothing (this is how she do)
She dated John Mayer, well duh, how could she not see that one coming?

She’s not that nice, she’s not that nice, she’s not that nice,
Taylor’s not… that… nice.

This is how she do, yeah, acting all cute
While dissing you in the press,
This is how she do, do do do do, this is how she do
This is how she do, yeah, blaming the boys
When she’s the one causing a mess,
This is how she do, do do do do, this is how she do

Everyone was cool with you, but I knew you were trouble (this is how she do)
Talking ‘Bad Blood,’ so what, don’t care, hate to burst your bubble (oh, oh)
Now you’re going pop, oh stop, can’t top me, so just don’t muddle (this is how she do)
Better stick to country, girl, or I’ll reduce you to rubble.

This one goes out to the Regina George in sheep’s clothing
(It’s how she do, stop acting so cute)
Uh-huh, I see you
Yo, this goes out to the girl who was trying to befriend me while talking trash
(It’s how she do, stop acting so cute)
Yo, shout out to the girl who hit up Max Martin only after I did!
No respect!

This goes out to my former friend  we are never ever getting back together! (This is how she do)
Nope, not with me!

What? Wait. No, no, no, no,
Bring the beat back.
That’s right  peace out Taylor!

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

I didn't say a lot about what's happening so far, but here is what I think about all that.

I'm a Katycat and a Swiftie. I love both, a lot. However, I love Taylor much more because she's a very sweet, kind and honest person. I know that a lot of you think she's fake, but to me she's not. I became a fan because I loved her personality; and then I started liking her music. It has never been the case with Katy. I love her music, but her as a person has never been my fave. Some of her recent actions have deeply disappointed me, which is why I like her less and less everyday. I still adore her music though.

Back to the "case". I have to take Taylor's side (you saw that coming, I bet), because Katy shouldn't have called her former dancers, knowing they had a contract with Taylor. I don't know what she did to convince them to come back but the simple fact of ASKING them to come back was wrong. She knew they were dancing for the RED Tour. There are tons of other dancers she and her team could have hired, but no, she wanted those ones back. Sorry but that's simply sabotage. Does it have something to do with the fact both dated John Mayer ? I don't know, but it could be. Taylor felt betrayed and she had the right to write a song about it. If you hadn't noticed yet, Taylor writes about her feelings, it's her way to deal with conflict (she says this in the Rolling Stone btw).

So yeah, I'm very disappointed in Katy, that wasn't a smart move. I highly doubt Taylor has done anything to get so much hate. 

Anyway #hatersgonnahate.

Team Taylor all the way. Katy cats can stay pressed, imo.

Now for something really cute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEuPX4qKQpY#t=34

Can't embed this for some reason. :shrug:

Archived