💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift / Katy Perry 'feud' discussion (background + KP's reply?)

HANZ

Featured Posts

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's her team and to be honest, part of business is dealing with competition. They're cut throat, because these pop stars (Gaga included) are products. 

Katy takes it too seriously. You can tell she always seething about other pop stars who are successful.

I hope Taylor and Gaga "shake her off" and ignore her bitterness from now on. Let her hang out with Madonna, they deserve each other. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

South Blonde

Not surprised. Katy and her team planned the entire PRISM era around ARTPOP, knowing this is Gaga's low point and using the comparisions to build Katys image up.

She's one of the most manipulative people in the industry. 

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Katy takes it too seriously. You can tell she always seething about other pop stars who are successful.

I hope Taylor and Gaga "shake her off" and ignore her bitterness from now on. Let her hang out with Madonna, they deserve each other. 

I don't think she ever comes across as bitter, but she certainly knows that her peers are competition. It's a good strategy, but from what I can tell Taylor took the dancers from her and Katy just took them back. 

Gaga used to be the exact same way back in TF/TFM, so I don't see the issue.

GagaMyBlood95

Not surprised. Katy and her team planned the entire PRISM era around ARTPOP, knowing this is Gaga's low point and using the comparisions to build Katys image up.

She's one of the most manipulative people in the industry. 

True... They always do that... It's disgusting really!

RAMROD

Now, I wait for clap back. :popcorn:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Haroon

According to ATRL (I feel weird saying that :rip: ) some of Taylor's dancers went back to Katy midway through the Red Tour :huh: I mean if they were originally with Katy anyway then I don't see the big deal :shrug: If anything it's the dancers' faults for "betraying" Taylor, not Katy's :toofunny:

Archived