💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

P!nk's new collab album is called "Rose Ave"

Miley

Featured Posts

drbumblenut

It looks like duet albums are a thing now... :teehee:

jks, it sounds really nice :)

Looks like belonging together is the thing now (@ 0:25)

:manicure: 

:teehee:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
homomo

I thought of the Latin word ave at first. And congrats for sound like a ****ing douchebag :awkney:

Haha no problem :)

Haroon

Rose Ave? :rip: What, how am I supposed to pronounce that.

I didn't know how to pronounce it until you asked either, I was like "What's an ave? :duck: ". Plus I don't know any Latin whatsoever so at least you were a step ahead :laughga:

On another note, her name is Aleica? :udidnt: I can't imagine P!nk as being anything other than P!nk, she will never be Aleica to me :giveup:

Didymus

Didy :rip:

giphy.gif

Like I'm honestly surprised so many people are quoting me. If you're not from the U.S. or U.K. how is it so expected to immediately think of ****ing "avenue", like that would be so enlightening in the first place?

So **** you guys :thirst:

bionic

Looks like belonging together is the thing now (@ 0:25)

:manicure: 

:teehee:

Mariah popularised belonging together.

ha impact

buy bionic

Prometheus

giphy.gif

Like I'm honestly surprised so many people are quoting me. If you're not from the U.S. or U.K. how is it so expected to immediately think of ****ing "avenue", like that would be so enlightening in the first place?

I thought you were from the US. :udidnt:

bionic

I didn't know how to pronounce it until you asked either, I was like "What's an ave? :duck: ". Plus I don't know any Latin whatsoever so at least you were a step ahead :laughga:

On another note, her name is Aleica? :udidnt: I can't imagine P!nk as being anything other than P!nk, she will never be Aleica to me :giveup:

Alecia

buy bionic

Bellatrix

giphy.gif

Yeah, tell'em! 

I actually like it. Also enjoy the folky quality it going on. I wonder if this is how the whole album will sound tho..

The OP says Aleica :duck:

OP was wrong too :gum:

It said "Aleica" on Pinks website. They've changed it now. Thank you for informing! 

Archived