Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

P!nk's new collab album is called "Rose Ave"

Miley

Featured Posts

Yes P!nk slay me! This is the kind of music I love. Folky acoustic, it gives me The Civil Wars and Daughter teas. :flutter:

No. Have you not listened to Folk music before? :awkney:

Yes but I don't know how American folk sounds.  :smh:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

giphy.gif

Like I'm honestly surprised so many people are quoting me. If you're not from the U.S. or U.K. how is it so expected to immediately think of ****ing "avenue", like that would be so enlightening in the first place?

So **** you guys :thirst:

drag dem

educate dem

**** dem

:applause:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Bloody hooker

:excited2: first C2C now P!nk

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

PicklePower

I was just wondering last night when P!nk's next album is coming out :lmao:

Idk if I like the song very much though. 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

I actually like it. Also enjoy the folky quality it going on. I wonder if this is how the whole album will sound tho..

Pretty good chance it will, almost all of C&C's catalog is similar to this. 

PopBitch

Yes but I don't know how American folk sounds.  :smh:

The masters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbn6a0AFfnM

http://vimeo.com/46564482

PopBitch

It sounds beautiful.  So no one knew about this release at all?

Edit.  I found this on Billboard.  They recorded most of it in a week to two weeks.

"P!nk met Green through her husband Carey Hart and felt an immediate creative connection. According to a press release, P!nk invited the singer-songwriter to Los Angeles, where they recorded the majority of Rose Ave. in one week.

P!nk hinted at her folksy inclinations in her 2013 Billboard Woman of the Year Q&A:

I have a lot of singer/songwriter friends at barbecues and they'll always be the ones who get asked to sing a song. I'm never going to be asked to sing a song, because I'm a pop star. So I'm used to being **** on. I'm used to being the underdog. I'm used to being looked at as a corporation. And it's not until people hear me sing at that barbecue, or see [things like the Woman of the Year honor]. It's like every year I'm constantly having to reprove myself. I'm not complainingâ€â€it keeps me motivated. But it is sometimes a total, huge pain in the ass.

P!nk’s fans might be familiar with Mr. Green from when City and Colour opened for P!nk on several dates of her Truth About Love tour. He’s also enjoyed a successful musical career in his own right, especially in his native Canada. After fronting the post-hardcore act Alexisonfire, he has released four singer-songwriter-type albums as City and Colour (get it? his name is Dallas Green) and won three Juno Awards. This past summer, he played A-list American festivals Coachella and Bonnaroo.".

Archived