šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Script drag Pitbull's music

LordDisick

Featured Posts

pitbull-singer-wallpaper.jpg

Ā 

The Script hope people still won't be listening to Pitbull in 20 years' time.

Ā 

The 'Man Who Can't Be Moved' hitmakers - who are made up of Danny O'Donoghue, Mark Sheehan and Glen Power - have hit out at pop stars for recording songs without "meaning" and think the world will be worse off if people are still playing the 'Have Some Fun' hitmaker's songs in the future.

Ā 

Danny said: "There's a lot of meaning lost from pop songs. And it's unfortunate because music it's the perfect vehicle for emotion.

Ā 

"We just hope songs with substance will stand the test of time. We'd like to think that people won't be listening to Pitbull in 20 years time.

Ā 

"If they are then what a f***ing world that's going to be."

http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/entertainment/danny-from-the-script-is-not-a-pitbull-fan-641322.html

Ā 

they sound so pressed. Ā they shaded themselves because Ā the same people buying their music are the same ones dancing to Pitbull's :rip: and theyve worked with will.i.am :rip:

Ā 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miranda Sings

Tbh Pitbull is awful but they shouldn't be talking about music no one will listen to in 20 years

BCgn1uc.gif

Brainiac

let's be real. does anyone REALLY want to still be listening to pitbull in 20 years from now? god I hope not.

let's be real. does anyone REALLY want to still be listening to pitbull in 20 years from now? god I hope not.

but its not radio head, or arcade fire saying that. its the script :rip:

Alien Tulip

People that say things like "pop music has no more meaning anymore" or "Music isnt music anymore" take things too seriously :smh: Music doesn't have to be meaningful. If people like it then they like it and it will continue to be that way for years coming.

TheOriginalOne

I agree with everything they said but the same thing they said about pitbull I'd probably apply it to them.

I saw The Script live a few months ago when they opened for OneRepublic. They were okay, but compared to Pitbull they were phenomenal.

And honestly they're kinda right, I seriously hope Pitbull songs don't age to be classics. All he does is infuse Spanish into English and name drop random exotic cities around the world and release songs that feature fading female pop stars.

Brainiac

I saw The Script live a few months ago when they opened for OneRepublic. They were okay, but compared to Pitbull they were phenomenal.

And honestly they're kinda right, I seriously hope Pitbull songs don't age to be classics. All he does is infuse Spanish into English and name drop random exotic cities around the world and release songs that feature fading female pop stars.

Ā 

You didn't hold back. :rip:

RAMROD

Drag, dale!

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived