Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Gaga going to Dubai

Coop

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

I'll die if she wears a burqa related outfit in Dubai.

this!!!!!!!!

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Why does she hardly wear wigs anymore? :(

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Kanyeee West

Guys any body Know When She Will Arrive to Dubai Airport ? How Can I Meet Her at Airport, it's My Only Chance

Guys any body Know When She Will Arrive to Dubai Airport ? How Can I Meet Her at Airport, it's My Only Chance

You should track flights that go from where she is now to Dubai. 

Another option is just going to the airport and walking around till you see a crowd of Monsters, or perhaps asking it to the people who work there.

Another option is making a thread here and posting your question in the Dubai artRAVE thread, too.

Kanyeee West

You should track flights that go from where she is now to Dubai. 

Another option is just going to the airport and walking around till you see a crowd of Monsters, or perhaps asking it to the people who work there.

Another option is making a thread here and posting your question in the Dubai artRAVE thread, too.

But there is no track flighting to private jets , the only was is i think i should go to airport , but airport is so huge and the workers says that they can't say us anything, will the take Gaga private to her hotel ???

But there is no track flighting to private jets , the only was is i think i should go to airport , but airport is so huge and the workers says that they can't say us anything, will the take Gaga private to her hotel ???

She won't be arriving in a private jet. I just called the airport, the only private jet arriving today belongs to the president of "I don't know what" country. In order to know exactly where and when she'll arrive, I need to know the flight number, or what commercial flight is she coming at, or at least where is she coming from....

She won't be arriving in a private jet. I just called the airport, the only private jet arriving today belongs to the president of "I don't know what" country. In order to know exactly where and when she'll arrive, I need to know the flight number, or what commercial flight is she coming at, or at least where is she coming from....

Check flights from Heathrow, London.

FreePalestine

Archived