💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Black Widow has outpeaked Fancy in the UK

Cersei

Featured Posts

strange, Black Widow is shaping up to be a bigger hit than fancy.

4 weeks in the top 10... and in it's FOURTH week, it has peaked higher than any of Iggy's previous singles.

It's also looking to sell more than Fancy did, so wow. Strange how Black Widow could be a bigger hit (outside of the US) than Fancy.

http://www.officialcharts.com/singles-chart/

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Probably because we love Rita Ora over here :laughga: She's like the newest biggest UK artist for us I think :yes: I believe Jessie J was our previous one :party:

ItsTommyBitch

Its because of Rita Ora :teehee:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

monsterdreams

Dunno why. Our flop country tbh. It's not as good as fancy but I actually think iggy is not a very good rapper :shrug:

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

congrats :applause: /-[-]-

Dunno why. Our flop country tbh. It's not as good as fancy but I actually think iggy is not a very good rapper :shrug:

that makes both of us :tea:

Blue Jeans

Rita her impact on the UK

meanwhile in the US :coffee:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

I actually like Black Widow a lot more than Fancy though I'm not a huge fan of Iggy. In my opinion, her singles have been hits because of the artists she has on her tracks singing the chorus.

monsterdreams

congrats :applause: /-[-]-

that makes both of us :tea:

Finally! Everyone I know says she's better than nicki (who I don't really like that much but can rap well) and also that she's really experimental (what even)

Also the fancy video was not VOTY worthy IMO

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Archived