💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Black Widow has outpeaked Fancy in the UK

Cersei

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm... Let's congratulate her when it doesn't feature a British based artist :fan:

or we could congratulate you when you're less pressed

or we could congratulate you when you're less pressed

Hmmm... I'm not a panini sis :fan: I don't get pressed I just state facts :fan:

Thanks to Rita "oops I destroyed my chances of a smashing sophomore album" Ora

Omg stop being a hater iggy works hard for all of her singles to smash...

Jkk :hug:

Paper Planes

Omg stop being a hater iggy works hard for all of her singles to smash...

Jkk :hug:

I actually love Iggy a lot, but Rita Ora is what made this song skyrocket in the UK.

However, here in the US, Iggy has fueled a lot of our hits recently.

delete it fat

I actually love Iggy a lot, but Rita Ora is what made this song skyrocket in the UK.

However, here in the US, Iggy has fueled a lot of our hits recently.

Hmm... I like old iggy better than today's water downed pop one. But yes charli and Rita are fueling the hits this year along with ariana grandslè

Lol Rita isn't THAT big here in the UK like some of you guys are making out. She's had a few big singles but she's not like a culturally important figure. She probably helped with the radio appeal of this song though, I hear it multiple times a day on Radio 1 so that's probably why it's doing so well.

LOOOL at all you's saying Rita is HUGE here in the UK. I live in London and she's a non entity and always comes across really awkward cause it seems like she's taking handouts and her career never really took off.

I don't think anybody thinks she is the biggest star on the planet in the UK, but she is clearly somewhat of a thing in the UK which is more than you can say about her in the rest of the world.

UK radio obviously pushes the single because of Rita Ora. They promote artists from the UK, it's the same here in Australia with Australian artists.

I mean if you guys think she is irrelevant in the UK, imagine how irrelevant she is in the rest of the world when her wikipedia page looks like this:

l5IGtfh.png

UK album charts, UK single charts, BRIT Awards... Comparisons to Geri Halliwell...

She is obviously somewhat of an entity in the UK. 

Probably because we love Rita Ora over here :laughga: She's like the newest biggest UK artist for us I think :yes: I believe Jessie J was our previous one :party:

i thought you were from Malaysia wtf

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Haroon

i thought you were from Malaysia wtf

My parents are Southern Asian, but I was born and bred in England and live here :toofunga:

Dangerous Man

I see some of you guys are still pressed on Iggy. Lol.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Rita Ora is a strong chart force in the UK. Let's not deny that. Not their biggest star, but still a star to be reckoned with. She has the second most #1 hits in the UK among female artists for this decade, just behind Rihanna. If BW hits #1 too, she'd tie Rihanna for the top spot. That alone is something. 

Archived