💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Gaga and Tony Bennett for SEVEN

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Cruelty

So what we learned from the interview:

1) Mad About the Boy was an unused song from the album.

2) Gaga has lots and lots of balls.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The interviewer said they heard a Gaga/Tony cover of Mad About The Boy! It's not on the CTC tracklist  :popcorn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STTLwI-u4Fg

"It's meant to be sung until the end of time. And Cheek To Cheek is the most simple and most beautiful way you can describe this relationship. Nothing matters except that we are together and we are having a conversation with jazz"

"It's been extremely liberating for me 'cause jazz is rebellious [...] it's also me rebelling against my own pop music - that's really exciting for me [...] there's a part of me that has been quiet for a long time that is now being reawakened, after years of producers and record label people telling me to make my voice sound radio-friendly [...] they take the vibrato out so you sound like a robot [...] they really control you"

The interviewer said they heard a Gaga/Tony cover of Mad About The Boy! It's not on the CTC tracklist :popcorn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STTLwI-u4Fg

"It's meant to be sung until the end of time. And Cheek To Cheek is the most simple and most beautiful way you can describe this relationship. Nothing matters except that we are together and we are having a conversation with jazz"

"It's been extremely liberating for me 'cause jazz is rebellious [...] it's also me rebelling against my own pop music - that's really exciting for me [...] there's a part of me that has been quiet for a long time that is now being reawakened, after years of producers and record label people telling me to make my voice sound radio-friendly [...] they take the vibrato out so you sound like a robot [...] they really control you"

I Love robotga voice

RAMROD

I love this, really timeless.

I would love it as poster.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived