💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HDD: Maroon 5 predicted to hit #1 with 150k; Ariana Grande down to 45k

RBNLM

Featured Posts

I think Swift will do well but Rihanna just moderately well.

swift will definitely decline, rihanna will do the same as always

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicklePower

I'm starting to think these big pop eras are going to become a thing of the past. The record labels are basically broke. 

Where is their money going?

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

mariomania1234

IDK. All I know is their putting a lot of money into these artist's only to see not so great returns, thus resulting the labels in investing less and less in said artist.

IDK. All I know is their putting a lot of money into these artist's only to see not so great returns, thus resulting the labels in investing less and less in said artist.

in fact we have low budget video clips with lacks of ideas full of clichés, basic looks, bad packing for album etc that's Sad for the pop music.

giskardsb

it's not that it's going it's that it's not coming in because people aren't paying for the music they listen to.

Hmm I am pretty sure Swift will do very well with her albums like usual but that's just opinion. As with Rihanna... do you mean she will probably fall within the 100k range first week?

As always? You mean a sales decline with her opening week numbers? Unapologetic's opening was her career best-selling debut week, selling way above the 200k mark. The only way she'd suffer a noticeable decline, like the numbers we're seeing here, is for her lead single to be a commercial bomb. Doubtful her label or radio will allow that to happen. She's been giving us a #1 lead single since 2010. And with the breaking of the annual Rihanna album release last year, the more reason for her fanbase to be hyped (and hopefully more motivation to deliver good opening numbers). 

As always? You mean a sales decline with her opening week numbers? Unapologetic's opening was her career best-selling debut week, selling way above the 200k mark. The only way she'd suffer a noticeable decline, like the numbers we're seeing here, is for her lead single to be a commercial bomb. Doubtful her label or radio will allow that to happen. She's been giving us a #1 lead single since 2010. And with the breaking of the annual Rihanna album release last year, the more reason for her fanbase to be hyped (and hopefully more motivation to deliver good opening numbers).

Girl I said swift will see a decline....

Hmm I am pretty sure Swift will do very well with her albums like usual but that's just opinion. As with Rihanna... do you mean she will probably fall within the 100k range first week?

I'm guessing the 150-200k range

Girl I said swift will see a decline....

My bad then. I've read it as though Rihanna will suffer the same. Hence probably why Nick also asked you if you meant she's falling close the 100k mark. 

Music is in a somewhat boring place atm, just like in 2007-2008 before gaga came in and took pop by storm :giveup: 

Basically.....  :koons:

GagaMyBlood95

OMG album sales are so down, I can't even....

ARTPOP seems great when you compare it with 2014 album releases/debuts etc...

I feel like Gaga's been waiting for this decline in music to storm in again like she did in 2008. Mainstream music is boring and quite ****ty now if you ask me.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Archived