đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HDD: Maroon 5 predicted to hit #1 with 150k; Ariana Grande down to 45k

RBNLM

Featured Posts

PicklePower

So are these the final numbers for this week? Ariana though... :noparty: :emo:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicklePower

Do you know what this means. THE NEXT MADONNA/GAGA IS COMING. :shock:

:omg: Hopefully :omg:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

giskardsb

maybe I'm wrong  :P but the music industry is not dead just cuz streaming takes over :rip:

It is for artists and labels, they make next to nothing on streaming.

piracy is killing the industry.  There won't be big pop stars because there won't be money.

Anderson123

Well, Sia's 1000 Forms of Fear also debuted at #1 and sold like 60k copies the first week, but it's still a pretty good album and my favorite this year. I couldn't care less about these things, as long as the music is good and I go to see them live, it's what matters to me.

Oooooh :omg: Let's wait until Taylor Swift and Adele and Rihanna :ohno: I have high hopes for them :giveup:

I think Swift will do well but Rihanna just moderately well.

Anderson123

Omg I just read "Lambert" and "RCA" and I thought for a second that Adam Lambert had released something.

Very low and mediocre numbers for Ariana considering the exposition that she had in the past months and 3 singles at the same time on the top10.

Paper Planes

say goodbye to music sales chart. That's tragic for the industry.

One of the biggest band debuts with only 150 k

Ariana Grande despite the media exposoure and her hits had a 72% drop. :noparty:

Maroon 5 being a "biggest band" :rip:

delete it fat

this is really sad idk what to expect anymore i mean we have nrw albums from rihhana,adele,taylor....if they get low numbers then idk what to say

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

mariomania1234

I'm starting to think these big pop eras are going to become a thing of the past. The record labels are basically broke. 

Archived