💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gene Simmons: Rock is Finally Dead

Redstreak

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But where’s the next Bob Dylan? Where’s the next Beatles? Where are the songwriters? Where are the creators?â€

she's called Lady Gaga hun, and she was performing last night at Bazaar's event :whitney:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Arctic Monkeys

BYE :later:

I'm a big AM fan

i've seen them multiple times, and right now they are loosing their "rock" abit, seriously compared to how they were in 2007-2009, right now they act like a pop band.

Still love them though.

Rock and Roll will never die. New and aspiring artists will rekindle Rock music in different ways. There are so many Rock N Roll covers out there because the die-hard fans love it. Long live R&R!

Mars..........or bust!

ShonfromBeyond

The thing is, good music IS out there, it's no one's fault if you don't look for it. People want what they feel is good music, to be what's mainstream, but that's just impossible and never going to happen. 

well idk todays rock music is good but its not really rock when you listen to it it more pop or something like that 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

NewYorkCity

things have their time.

Now it is not the time for rock.

Pop was extremely popular during the las decade, last two years we have seen rap climbing everywhere, also indie and alternative music. Anyway, pop is always there (that's what its name says, popular music). Jazz was extremely popular on a period of the last century and now it is nowhere to be found.

But saying that about the songwriting or playing instruments is stupid when you have people like Adele or Lady Gaga on the scene.

oh, and rock and roll is not dead as long as there is people who likes it and do music in that style. If everyone thinks the way this man does, then it will be dead. 

Michelle

It died when John Frusciante quit RHCP. Nothing new.

:giveup: worse day ever.I'm a huge fan of his solo stuff but it was a sad day as I'm such a huge fan. I just can't vibe with Josh really.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Archived