Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Selena Gomez joins Interscope

Miley

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's gonna slay next era

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

GagaMyBlood95

But she has no vocals whatsoever?! Just an ordinary voice, idk what's so special about het to be honest.

Paper Planes

Interscope now holds Gaga, Lana, Ellie, Selena, M.I.A., Eminem, Natalia Kills, Zedd... Wow :flutter:

Now if only they'd put a little more faith in artists like Lana (aka "we don't like your record so we need Adele's producers to tell us that we like it"), Natalia (aka "What is promotion?"), and M.I.A. (aka "You have to threaten to leak your own work before we'll give you a release date.")

delete it fat

iAstroLeo

But she has no vocals whatsoever?! Just an ordinary voice, idk what's so special about het to be honest.

She doesn't.. her voice is very weak. But I guess you can do anything when you get off a major Disney TV show and you're one of the main characters :oops:

JeffSwift

She's a fantastic actress that has a decently loyal fan base, it's a pretty good business move on Interscopes part IMO.

GagaMyBlood95

She's a fantastic actress that has a decently loyal fan base, it's a pretty good business move on Interscopes part IMO.

That's true, I was just reffering to her weak voice that's all  ;)

Pure Adrenaline

Interscope now holds Gaga, Lana, Ellie, Selena, M.I.A., Eminem, Natalia Kills, Zedd... Wow :flutter:

Now if only they'd put a little more faith in artists like Lana (aka "we don't like your record so we need Adele's producers to tell us that we like it"), Natalia (aka "What is promotion?"), and M.I.A. (aka "You have to threaten to leak your own work before we'll give you a release date.")

+ madge

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

that was a great move :worship:

interscope records is probably one of the best labels out there, they give their artists more freedom and $$$$$$ to do their thing

I want gaga to be with them forever

Miley should have been with them instead of RCA :sick:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived