Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Gaga tells rich people to STFU!

ThatSLAYGUY

Featured Posts

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like she is just having fun with them.

She is experienced enough to be able to judge her audience and know what to say to them.

She knows they are not there for her ---- they go to these things to be seen, network, eat free food, and get off their heads on free booze :-)

LoveandMagic

Looks like she is just having fun with them.

She is experienced enough to be able to judge her audience and know what to say to them.

She knows they are not there for her ---- they go to these things to be seen, network, eat free food, and get off their heads on free booze :-)

And they were laughing with her and cheering. Lol, she's got my sense of humor. :)

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Lavender Pubes

I bet that was for Donatella. Well, that's what you get when to betray gags for kitty purry ;)

Gamma-ray ha! 

muQAAU1.gif

artRaver

I don't like when she acts like that. I feel her insecure and this is why she becomes rude... But it doesn't matter after all.

Yeah, she's probably insecure everyone is but that has nothing to do with this video.

She's interacting with the crowd and making them laugh just like when she says at artRAVE "We suggest you pickup a glow stick or get the **** out." she's not being serious it's to get the crowd hyped or to just get a reaction out of us in general.

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Morphine Prince

YES :lmao: 

And I see some of you aren't capable of grasping the concepts of "joking" and "sarcasm" 

Archived