💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea defends J.Lo via IG and talks about Anaconda

LordDisick

Featured Posts

Alcina Dimitrescu

lol it's just ridic to release a bunch of Ass songs after anaconda and expect no comparisons, Is booty the only song you could've released? no, so don't complain

what was said before + the ass thing has been JLo sthick since like 90s charles :smh:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

Slay me Iggy!!!

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

htrllllsem

Educate the dumb ****s in this thread.

what was said before + the ass thing has been JLo sthick since like 90s charles :smh:

The thing I was saying WAS that she can't expect NOT GETTING COMPARISONS on both songs BY RELEASING AN ASS SONG RIGHT AFTER ANACONDA. legit it's been two weeks. that's my point.

DrewStevens

The thing I was saying WAS that she can't expect NOT GETTING COMPARISONS on both songs BY RELEASING AN ASS SONG RIGHT AFTER ANACONDA. legit it's been two weeks. that's my point.

The comparisons are expected, but people saying that she is copying or taking a cue from Anaconda is absurd. Booty was planned to be a single since June 23 a month before Anaconda was announced.

Your point was that she can't complain about this mess and she obviously can because it is stupid and unfair.

Levine

"living icon" k then :flop:

That's true, JLO is an icon.

But considering the fact that this forum thinks Minaj, Miley and Ariana Grande are icons, I'm not surprised by your post. 

htrllllsem

The comparisons are expected, but people saying that she is copying or taking a cue from Anaconda is absurd. Booty was planned to be a single since June 23 a month before Anaconda was announced.

Your point was that she can't complain about this mess and she obviously can because it is stupid and unfair.

about THAT CERTAIN ASPECT, I know nick didn't invent asses or ass songs BUT it's like katy wearing a cheese dress two weeks after the meat dress, she can't complain :ohwell:

DrewStevens

about THAT CERTAIN ASPECT, I know nick didn't invent asses or ass songs BUT it's like katy wearing a cheese dress two weeks after the meat dress, she can't complain :ohwell:

The video and the song were recorded before Nicki released the music video. They can't just scrap a whole single era because Nicki released something similar.

She CAN complain because it is stupid to say that Jennifer Lopez is copying or taking a cue from Nicki Minaj, just like Gaga, Nicki and this fan base complain about criticism.

Levine

People have been talking about JLo's ass for decades and now she's copying that girl and her video  :toofunny:

These children know no shame. 

I'm Sorry but re-releasing a single about "asses" two weeks after the explosion of Anaconda just makes JLO look thirsty for a hit song. Nobody can deny the impact of Anaconda at this point in time! I know Jlo has always had a big bottom and they've always been songs about butts but to feature Iggy Azalea and re-release a single with a video like, they are obviously trying to at least mimic Anaconda to get a hit song for Jennifer cuz she's been struggling this era. I don't think JLO is copying Nicki thats stupid but come on don't expect people not to bring up anaconda when they see this.

Superficial

I'm Sorry but re-releasing a single about "asses" two weeks after the explosion of Anaconda just makes JLO look thirsty for a hit song. Nobody can deny the impact of Anaconda at this point in time! I know Jlo has always had a big bottom and they've always been songs about butts but to feature Iggy Azalea and re-release a single with a video like, they are obviously trying to at least mimic Anaconda to get a hit song for Jennifer cuz she's been struggling this era. I don't think JLO is copying Nicki thats stupid but come on don't expect people not to bring up anaconda when they see this.

this post  :smh:  

"Impact of Anaconda" gol plea :smh:

Yall acting like Anaconda is slaying every chart and perched at #1  :dies:

Scarlet Witch

Mess @ the people in here bashing Iggy. She didn't say anything wrong but then releasing Booty as a single after Anaconda just proves how successful Anaconda is and of course as much as I don't like J Lo's music, I don't think she copied Onika since it was released BEFORE Anaconda.

this post  :smh:  

"Impact of Anaconda" gol plea :smh:

Yall acting like Anaconda is slaying every chart and perched at #1  :dies:

The most viewed video in 24 hours #vevorecord and #2 debut on billboard isn't bad! Anyways I wasn't talking about its impact on the charts. it was the impact on pop culture as a whole. I mean come on be realistic if you watched the video on TV or somewhere else wouldn't you think about Anaconda like in the first minute of it! Only if you've never heard of it it won't cross your mind. Its bad timing I guess thats all.

Tbh, people have been making "booty" songs forever. Anaconda samples one of the most infamous ones. So I don't know why Nicki is getting credit for this trend just because she shoves her big fake ass down our throats on a daily basis. Especially when J.Lo was known for her butt far before Nicki was a thing.

Now, I will say that I wish Jlo would.make more mature music because I would think she would have out grown this type of music but whatever.

Agree with the first paragraph.

Nicki and Beyonce are over 30, so if they aren't immature singing about butts and naked s-xual desire, why can't a 44 year old with an iconic ass?

Especially since a good butt ages slower than hands and faces.

Archived