đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Gaga at Garth Brooke's show with Taylor!

codymonster

Featured Posts

rivingtonrebels

I don't doubt that their relationship is genuine, but I don't know how Gaga does it tbh.  Their situation is not normal, no matter how much she tries to make it seem that way.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JaggedMonster

I don't doubt that their relationship is genuine, but I don't know how Gaga does it tbh.  Their situation is not normal, no matter how much she tries to make it seem that way.

What do you mean by that statement? :huh:

rivingtonrebels

What do you mean by that statement? :huh:

it means she's a superstar and her perspective on life and the world and herself is skewed.  and she has a long distance relationship with an actor.  IDK it's just so far and away from everyday life I guess.  

Have no idea who that is...Girth Brooks on the other hand... :toofloppy:

If there isn't a ****star who goes by that name then I've lost all faith in humanity. 

They look so cute! I remember listening to Garth while I did dishes with my grandma when I was so little I needed to stand on a chair to reach the sink. "Friends in Low Places" is one of those songs that I grew up with. :)

NewUsername

:excuseme:  :wtf:  bye

Battle 4 Ur Life

If there isn't a ****star who goes by that name then I've lost all faith in humanity. 

Yes, totally there is! And trust me, his "name" does justice... :rofl:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived