đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Gaga at Garth Brooke's show with Taylor!

codymonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpaceAce

I think Gaga is happy, but I'm not sure about Taylor... I feel like he has different intentions. I mean, I don't have facts to back it up but I'm going with an instinct/vibe.

So the guy who

- lives in a modest apartment in Chicago

- never goes to Hollywood hot-spots

- avoids unnecessary media attention

- is kind to everyone he meets

- makes Gaga happier than we've ever seen her

- Isn't intimidated by her success

gives you the wrong vibes? Buddy, I don't think anyone Gaga dates is going to have good intentions going by your standards. Your "instincts" are probably negatively influenced by tabloid storytelling.

Don't judge a book by it's cover - just because Taylor is a handsome, on-the-rise celebrity it doesn't mean he's shallow and isn't interested in a unconventional beauty with talent and a brain. The humble bartender that loved her before she was famous turned out to be an egomaniac that couldn't handle living in her shadow. Celebrities are human beings and they are more complicated than how the media portrays them.

SpaceAce

So cute. This is the last concert I'd ever think she'd go to. She should go see Shania next.

This reminds of that obsessed twitter user who thinks they're a fake PR couple and had a whole crazy twitter devoted to this theory, lol. Like I said before, I definitely doubt things are perfect, and she doesn't seem as obsessed or as passionate about him like she was with Luc, however they're probably just having fun, it strikes me as a semi-casual, no pressure, seeing-where-things-go, situation. Nothing wrong with that at this point in her life.

Nah. Couples who have to deal with being apart for so long like they do don't bother to travel the world back and forth to see each other whenever they can, "just for fun". It's been 3 years and they still seem like best friends and it sounds like they both have a mature outlook on their relationship rather than an unhealthy and obsessive one. In my opinion, respect rather than obsession is a better indicator of real love.

She looks sweet and cute!

That concert though....well, at least she looks like she is having the time of her life and you can't beat that.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Not people saying Taylor is your A-grade Hollywood cheater using Gaga for attention just because he is an attractive, also famous, male. Your "vibe" is obviously influenced by promiscuous men in the acting industry.

He's sweet.

codymonster

Can someone change the title? It should be "Garth Brooks's show" :smh:

Actually, it would be Garth Brookes' show. You don't put another "s" when you are adding possession to a word that ends in "s".

I'm not a huge country fan, so I legit thought his name was Garth Brooke :sweat:

Archived