Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The stage for the ArtRave in Greece

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

According to Lavris Productions the Greek Stadium date will have a different stage without the catwalks. The name of the stage is ''Fat Lady'' ( :koons:) amd  it will come from Germany with 14 tracks as it is one of the biggest  stages in he world. The enormous stage that will take 6 whole days to get build will have 50 meters of width , 31 meters for it's biggest depth and 21 meters height from it's roof (like a 7 level building). The "Lady'' will also have 2 huge Led screens and more than 30 tonnes of lights, speakers and special effect machines. (that stage is not specifically made for the ArtRave)

10450347_696310493787427_734890982276610

Source (in Greek): https://www.facebook.com/lavris.gr/photos/a.197626790322469.49738.186988458052969/696310493787427/?type=1&theater

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kim Kardashian

That doesn't look like O.A.K.A. :confused:

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

VforVendetta

That doesn't look like O.A.K.A. :confused:

It says that it needs 6 days to get built, not a month. This is not OAKA.  :smh:

RAMROD

It is similiar to Japanese and South Korean shows.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Kim Kardashian

It said that it needs 6 days to get built, not a month. This is not OAKA.  :smh:

Yeah...

I just assumed that the picture was from Greece since they didn't say anything about it...

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Battle 4 Ur Life

What? She is gonna change the artRAVE stage? Am I reading correctly? Fat Lady?

somebody tell me what's going on?

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived