Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tell A Story (With Gaga Songs)!

Tropico

Featured Posts

Tropico

Lana Del Rey was on her way to an Electric Chapel. On the way she met Judas. She frenched kissed on a subway train on their way there. But then she finds out he was a government hooker, so she tried to get a MANiCURE and said "Do What U Want with my fingers". The manicurist was named Mary Jane Holland, but she couldn't find her Stache, so she called Beyonce on her telephone and asked if she could bring her her stache. Suddenly, while she [beyonce] was walking down the street, she found a little Swine which she kept for herself. She then walked to the Disco Heaven to have a dance party. But as Beyonce walked into the Disco Heaven, Bang Bang (Jay-Z shot her down). Lana came in to the Disco Heaven just in time to see Jay Z pull the trigger and poor Lana was left speechless.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crybrowz

Lana Del Rey was on her way to an Electric Chapel. On the way she met Judas. She frenched kissed on a subway train on their way there. But then she finds out he was a government hooker, so she tried to get a MANiCURE and said "Do What U Want with my fingers". The manicurist was named Mary Jane Holland, but she couldn't find her Stache, so she called Beyonce on her telephone and asked if she could bring her her stache. Suddenly, while she [beyonce] was walking down the street, she found a little Swine which she kept for herself. She then walked to the Disco Heaven to have a dance party. But as Beyonce walked into the Disco Heaven, Bang Bang (Jay-Z shot her down). Lana came in to the Disco Heaven just in time to see Jay Z pull the trigger and poor Lana was left speechless. Alone in the Disco Heaven with Jay-Z, she said, "Now its just yoü and I", 

Lana Del Rey was on her way to an Electric Chapel. On the way she met Judas. She frenched kissed on a subway train on their way there. But then she finds out he was a government hooker, so she tried to get a MANiCURE and said "Do What U Want with my fingers". The manicurist was named Mary Jane Holland, but she couldn't find her Stache, so she called Beyonce on her telephone and asked if she could bring her her stache. Suddenly, while she [beyonce] was walking down the street, she found a little Swine which she kept for herself. She then walked to the Disco Heaven to have a dance party. But as Beyonce walked into the Disco Heaven, Bang Bang (Jay-Z shot her down). Lana came in to the Disco Heaven just in time to see Jay Z pull the trigger and poor Lana was left speechless. Alone in the Disco Heaven with Jay-Z, she said, "Now its just yoü and I", Jay Z then grabbed Lana's head and scalped her Hair and then shoved lots of Scheiße down her throat.

Lana Del Rey was on her way to an Electric Chapel. On the way she met Judas. She frenched kissed on a subway train on their way there. But then she finds out he was a government hooker, so she tried to get a MANiCURE and said "Do What U Want with my fingers". The manicurist was named Mary Jane Holland, but she couldn't find her Stache, so she called Beyonce on her telephone and asked if she could bring her her stache. Suddenly, while she [beyonce] was walking down the street, she found a little Swine which she kept for herself. She then walked to the Disco Heaven to have a dance party. But as Beyonce walked into the Disco Heaven, Bang Bang (Jay-Z shot her down). Lana came in to the Disco Heaven just in time to see Jay Z pull the trigger and poor Lana was left speechless. Alone in the Disco Heaven with Jay-Z, she said, "Now its just yoü and I", Jay Z then grabbed Lana's head and scalped her Hair and then shoved lots of Scheiße down her throat, but Lana Del Rey still wanted to be his G.U.Y.

Tropico

Lana Del Rey was on her way to an Electric Chapel. On the way she met Judas. She frenched kissed on a subway train on their way there. But then she finds out he was a government hooker, so she tried to get a MANiCURE and said "Do What U Want with my fingers". The manicurist was named Mary Jane Holland, but she couldn't find her Stache, so she called Beyonce on her telephone and asked if she could bring her her stache. Suddenly, while she [beyonce] was walking down the street, she found a little Swine which she kept for herself. She then walked to the Disco Heaven to have a dance party. But as Beyonce walked into the Disco Heaven, Bang Bang (Jay-Z shot her down). Lana came in to the Disco Heaven just in time to see Jay Z pull the trigger and poor Lana was left speechless. Alone in the Disco Heaven with Jay-Z, she said, "Now its just yoü and I", Jay Z then grabbed Lana's head and scalped her Hair and then shoved lots of Scheiße down her throat, but Lana Del Rey still wanted to be his G.U.Y. . Lana knew he was a Monster and he had just killed her best friend, but she still wanted him to take a bite off her bad girl meat at that very moment.

Lana Del Rey was on her way to an Electric Chapel. On the way she met Judas. She frenched kissed on a subway train on their way there. But then she finds out he was a government hooker, so she tried to get a MANiCURE and said "Do What U Want with my fingers". The manicurist was named Mary Jane Holland, but she couldn't find her Stache, so she called Beyonce on her telephone and asked if she could bring her her stache. Suddenly, while she [beyonce] was walking down the street, she found a little Swine which she kept for herself. She then walked to the Disco Heaven to have a dance party. But as Beyonce walked into the Disco Heaven, Bang Bang (Jay-Z shot her down). Lana came in to the Disco Heaven just in time to see Jay Z pull the trigger and poor Lana was left speechless. Alone in the Disco Heaven with Jay-Z, she said, "Now its just yoü and I", Jay Z then grabbed Lana's head and scalped her Hair and then shoved lots of Scheiße down her throat, but Lana Del Rey still wanted to be his G.U.Y. Lana knew he was a Monster and he had just killed her best friend, but she still wanted him to take a bite off her bad girl meat at that very moment. So she said "I want your whisky mouth all over my blonde south" (because her *** tastes like pepsi cola), meanwhile, Asia was trying to leave discreetly the Disco Heaven...

Tropico

Lana Del Rey was on her way to an Electric Chapel. On the way she met Judas. She frenched kissed on a subway train on their way there. But then she finds out he was a government hooker, so she tried to get a MANiCURE and said "Do What U Want with my fingers". The manicurist was named Mary Jane Holland, but she couldn't find her Stache, so she called Beyonce on her telephone and asked if she could bring her her stache. Suddenly, while she [beyonce] was walking down the street, she found a little Swine which she kept for herself. She then walked to the Disco Heaven to have a dance party. But as Beyonce walked into the Disco Heaven, Bang Bang (Jay-Z shot her down). Lana came in to the Disco Heaven just in time to see Jay Z pull the trigger and poor Lana was left speechless. Alone in the Disco Heaven with Jay-Z, she said, "Now its just yoü and I", Jay Z then grabbed Lana's head and scalped her Hair and then shoved lots of Scheiße down her throat, but Lana Del Rey still wanted to be his G.U.Y. Lana knew he was a Monster and he had just killed her best friend, but she still wanted him to take a bite off her bad girl meat at that very moment. So she said "I want your whisky mouth all over my blonde south" (because her p---y tastes like pepsi cola), meanwhile, Asia was trying to leave discreetly the Disco Heaven...

While Jay-Z had a taste of pepsi cola, Asia ran out the club and followed a mysterious unicorn...

Gagadonna

Lana Del Rey was on her way to an Electric Chapel. On the way she met Judas. She frenched kissed on a subway train on their way there. But then she finds out he was a government hooker, so she tried to get a MANiCURE and said "Do What U Want with my fingers". The manicurist was named Mary Jane Holland, but she couldn't find her Stache, so she called Beyonce on her telephone and asked if she could bring her her stache. Suddenly, while she [beyonce] was walking down the street, she found a little Swine which she kept for herself. She then walked to the Disco Heaven to have a dance party. But as Beyonce walked into the Disco Heaven, Bang Bang (Jay-Z shot her down). Lana came in to the Disco Heaven just in time to see Jay Z pull the trigger and poor Lana was left speechless. Alone in the Disco Heaven with Jay-Z, she said, "Now its just yoü and I", Jay Z then grabbed Lana's head and scalped her Hair and then shoved lots of Scheiße down her throat, but Lana Del Rey still wanted to be his G.U.Y. Lana knew he was a Monster and he had just killed her best friend, but she still wanted him to take a bite off her bad girl meat at that very moment. So she said "I want your whisky mouth all over my blonde south" (because her *** tastes like pepsi cola), meanwhile, Asia was trying to leave discreetly the Disco Heaven...
While Jay-Z had a taste of pepsi cola, Asia ran out the club and followed a mysterious unicorn... The unicorn brought Asia on a unicorn highway and together they went to the Born This Way Ball, with Lana and Jay-Z who had met Madonna on the road. 

While Jay-Z had a taste of pepsi cola, Asia ran out the club and followed a mysterious unicorn... The unicorn brought Asia on a unicorn highway and together they went to the Born This Way Ball, with Lana and Jay-Z who had met Madonna on the road.

Madonna said they were on the edge of glory

Tropico

Lana Del Rey was on her way to an Electric Chapel. On the way she met Judas. She frenched kissed on a subway train on their way there. But then she finds out he was a government hooker, so she tried to get a MANiCURE and said "Do What U Want with my fingers". The manicurist was named Mary Jane Holland, but she couldn't find her Stache, so she called Beyonce on her telephone and asked if she could bring her her stache. Suddenly, while she [beyonce] was walking down the street, she found a little Swine which she kept for herself. She then walked to the Disco Heaven to have a dance party. But as Beyonce walked into the Disco Heaven, Bang Bang (Jay-Z shot her down). Lana came in to the Disco Heaven just in time to see Jay Z pull the trigger and poor Lana was left speechless. Alone in the Disco Heaven with Jay-Z, she said, "Now its just yoü and I", Jay Z then grabbed Lana's head and scalped her Hair and then shoved lots of Scheiße down her throat, but Lana Del Rey still wanted to be his G.U.Y. Lana knew he was a Monster and he had just killed her best friend, but she still wanted him to take a bite off her bad girl meat at that very moment. So she said "I want your whisky mouth all over my blonde south" (because her p---y tastes like pepsi cola), meanwhile, Asia was trying to leave discreetly the Disco Heaven...

Madonna said they were on the edge of glory but Lana wasn't thinking about that... She was a convicted crimial of thought...

Madonna said they were on the edge of glory but Lana wasn't thinking about that... She was a convicted crimial of thought... She asked Himeros for help, "Greetings Himeros, God Of Sexual Desire, Son Of Aphrodite, oh please help me!"

Madonna said they were on the edge of glory but Lana wasn't thinking about that... She was a convicted crimial of thought... She asked Himeros for help, "Greetings Himeros, God Of Sexual Desire, Son Of Aphrodite, oh please help me!" Aphrodite came to the rescue and they escaped to Venus.

Divine

Madonna said they were on the edge of glory but Lana wasn't thinking about that... She was a convicted crimial of thought... She asked Himeros for help, "Greetings Himeros, God Of Sexual Desire, Son Of Aphrodite, oh please help me!" Aphrodite came to the rescue and they escaped to Venus. And on venus they saw a kingdom that ruled by a beautiful queen Lady gaga.

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

Gagadonna

Madonna said they were on the edge of glory but Lana wasn't thinking about that... She was a convicted crimial of thought... She asked Himeros for help, "Greetings Himeros, God Of Sexual Desire, Son Of Aphrodite, oh please help me!" Aphrodite came to the rescue and they escaped to Venus. And on venus they saw a kingdom that ruled by a beautiful queen Lady gaga. But Lana, Jay-z, Madonna, the unicorn and Asia didn't understand anything because Lady Gaga was also performing at the Born This Way Ball. They were two Lady Gaga !

Archived