đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tove Lo Announces 1st Album "Queen of the Clouds"

Staryu

Featured Posts

Staryu

My 1st ever album. My loves, laughs, tears, highs, lows and dreams. I'm giving all of it to you here. Can't wait to share this with you babes! Thank you for all your support and love. Check out the album announcement + a little video surprise on the Rolling Stone link below :heart:

http://po.st/NODRollingStone

1035x1035-Tove-Lo-QueenOfTheClouds-RGB-3

Release Date: September 30th

Tracklist:

The Sex

"My Gun"

"Like Em Young"

"Talking Body"

"Timebomb"

The Love

"Moments"

"The Way That I Am"

"Got Love"

"Not On Drugs"

The Pain

"Thousand Miles"

"Habits (Stay High)"

"This Time Around"

"Run On Love (QOTC Edit)"

BEYOND EXCITED FOR THIS ! :nooo:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm looking forward to this, I like her. And the song she wrote for Lea Michele is gorgeous.

tylerjudas

I cannot wait! I've been a fan of hers since the day the first Habits video premiered and she just continues to get better and better. She deserves to be huge. 

OMG YES!! I've been a fan of her since back in 2012 when she was just local here in Sweden, so proud of her for reaching an internationall audience :emo:

Sweden is really the country of pop.

FINALLY! THE TRACKLIST LOOKS SOOOOOOO GOOOOD! I am very proud of her, I remember when she just had Habits, Paradise (Demo), and Love Ballad on her soundcloud. Look at where she is right now. And to think it's around the corner makes me soooo happy! <3

SlayedForTheGod

yasss the cover looks so good. her ep was amazing so im sure this will be just as good.

aquaprincess

im a bit excited. the songs ive heard from her so far are great. im still bumpin to habits. :music:

Archived