💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

THE FAME turns six!

Miranda Sings

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Incredible singles, not much good album tracks. But it caused pop revolution. :worship:

Boys Boys Boys, Starstruck, I Like It Rough, and Summerboy want to step outside and have a word with you. :usrs:

Boys Boys Boys, Starstruck, I Like It Rough, and Summerboy want to step outside and have a word with you. :usrs:

They are kinda basic, sorry. Anyone could sing them.  :noparty:  Poker Face, Paparazzi are like on another level compared to them. 

You used the American cover in the OP. That didn't come out until Sept. 5th if we're being picky. :giggle:

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

flawless album, era, music, videos, performances, fashion, attitude

when will ARTPOP, C2C?

iJ0DG4qdAxClz.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Alien Tulip

Her best album/era :giveup: I remember when I downloaded the fame on limewire around october 2008 and was so blown away by the music and then I added her on myspace and her pictures were so out of this world and then I watched gagavision, her music videos (poker face blew me away) and have been hooked on since then. I then decided to not be cheap and actually buy the album during january or february of 2009 and then I followed her on twitter and have been updated with her since then. poker face american idol was the first tv gaga performance I watched and it was just so amazing and epic. I then made an account (my old one) on gagadaily a few months later (around june or july 09) and here I am now seven years later still latching on but its crazy how long I've been a fan and it's because of this album. Definitely one of the most powerful debut albums of any pop star out there with catchy hooks, relatable music, a perfect concept/theme, provocative yet sophisticated lyrics and just fun songs in general. Summerboy was my summer anthem in summer 2009 because of a boy I hung out with during that summer :hor: the nostalgic vibes I get from thinking about that era.

Alien Tulip

This is going to sound so corny but I can cry thinking about how amazing those times were :toofunny: I think its because from fall 2008 - 2009 I was so obsessed with the music from the fame that it was all I listened to and every amazing memory I had from 2008-2009 I always combined it with the fame. Every time I went out with my friends I would always listen to the fame before going out and get amped. I was going through a rough time from 2008-2009 because my mom passed away in 2007 and I was still wounded from that but being connected to gaga made me occupied and her music from the fame really helped me and her interviews just made me happy and I wanted to be just like her because she was so fearless and s-xy. I wish some 1.0 members from 2009 would come back because I feel as if they some how vanished and I remember the weekly gaga fashion thread in summer 2009 when I joined and how they would have their own fashion section.

Her best album/era :giveup: I remember when I downloaded the fame on limewire around october 2008 and was so blown away by the music and then I added her on myspace and her pictures were so out of this world and then I watched gagavision, her music videos (poker face blew me away) and have been hooked on since then. I then decided to not be cheap and actually buy the album during january or february of 2009 and then I followed her on twitter and have been updated with her since then. poker face american idol was the first tv gaga performance I watched and it was just so amazing and epic. I then made an account (my old one) on gagadaily a few months later (around june or july 09) and here I am now seven years later still latching on but its crazy how long I've been a fan and it's because of this album. Definitely one of the most powerful debut albums of any pop star out there with catchy hooks, relatable music, a perfect concept/theme, provocative yet sophisticated lyrics and just fun songs in general. Summerboy was my summer anthem in summer 2009 because of a boy I hung out with during that summer :hor: the nostalgic vibes I get from thinking about that era.

the best debut album/era of all time if you ask me

iJ0DG4qdAxClz.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Alien Tulip

the best debut album/era of all time if you ask me

iJ0DG4qdAxClz.gif

I still have a hope she has an amazing era that might top the fame era but as the years fly by I get more doubtful but I'm okay with the fame being her best album/era ever because it literally was the definition of perfection :legend:

Jesse Pinkman

Literally the album that made me fall in love with her. No other artist prior connected to me like Gaga did with this album. I've been obsessed ever since :cry:

It's science, bitch

Archived