đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Can we all please e-mail Pitchfork?

Heartbeats

Featured Posts

Heartbeats

So Pitchfork released their 'Best Songs Of The Decade' list, which features 200 songs since 2010. Rihanna, Beyonce, Nicki Minaj and even Katy Perry is on this list at #35. Kreayshawn even made this list with Gucci Gucci. 

http://pitchfork.com/features/staff-lists/9466-the-top-200-tracks-of-2010-2014/

They clearly are trying to make some point by not including Gaga and it's really making me mad. There's no way you can justify not including even one of her songs in the top 200 when they have other artists who are worse than her here. 

The sad this is people actually praise Pitchfork to be in tune with the culture which is why this makes me so mad, so I've found out where to e-mail them: 

[email protected]

[email protected]

If all of us send in complaints, they may make a change, so I'm requesting all the little monsters to send in a complaint please. They are trying to discredit her and we should not stand for this being her fans. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miranda Sings

I don't need some list to tell me what a good song is. They have their opinion, I have mine. Let it be.

Heartbeats

TF/TFM came out before 2010, that's why she's not on there.

BTW and ARTPOP were huge albums though, and contained songs way better than these Nicki songs or at least these Kreayshawn songs. 

Gypsy Hooker

TF/TFM came out before 2010, that's why she's not on there.

Very good point

BTW and ARTPOP were huge albums though, and contained songs way better than these Nicki songs or at least these Kreayshawn songs.

I know, I agree with you completely, but after TFM, and from BTW it became 'cool' to bash Gaga

Heartbeats

I have no idea who or what Pitchfork is tho. 

They're pretty much the Rolling Stone of the new generation. 

XoXoJoanneGaga

Yeah but Pitchfork covers a certain type of music, they generally ignore pop but they'll praise the occasional pop song that has urban/indie elements. They loved her in 2009 and even reviewed TFM and gave it a good score, but BTW and AP are definitely too gay and don't have the same "cred".

Who cares they're just some crappy hipster blog. That list is trash and everyone knows it.

This

They're pretty much the Rolling Stone of the new generation.

No they are not. Not even close.

inuborg

Here for it. Come on a Cone by Nicki made the list while TEOG and MTN not

:rip:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Archived