1. 1. Which stage do you like the best?

• The Monster Ball 2.0
    • The Born This Way Ball
    • The artRAVE
    • The Monster Ball 1.0
    • The Fame Ball

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash

I say this with all sincerity and not just because I "can't choose": I love them all for different reasons. Gaga's stages are some of the best ever designed.

Amen. They're amazing and speak to her diversity as an artist.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The BTWBall. Seeing it live, admiring it especially before the show started during the opening act, without any light effect... So impressive! Left me breathless :giveup: 

Monster Ball 1.0 is a close one.

drinkmytears

If the BTWB monsterpit was made of the artRave runways and had a bstage at the end like the Monsterball and the mainstage had a castle that opened up to the screens going inward like the MB 1.0 that would be perfect

Did it even have a stage setup? I have never been able to find pictures of the stage. I always thought it was just like black with props being brought in every so often...

There was a backdrop with a picture of a city with different Gaga logos and then the 3 small screens and the bubble piano

jewelsnpugs

artRAVE for me. I love the runways and how they're set up. She can easily interact and be closer with the audience by her simply walking down a runway. No matter where you sit, you'll have a good view because you can always see the runways.

Seeing the stage live was a plus too! It took my breath away the moment I saw it! I was sitting up in the 200's/nosebleed and it was awesome because you could see EVERYTHING going on on the main stage and the runways.

LittIe Monster

That ****ing castle dear god. 

It slayed me into pieces and I'm still finding parts of myself to this day. 

@whoriscope ig

Duella Dvil

The Monster Ball 2.0 Changed like 8 friggin times.... But the BTWB alll the way though I do love the flawless moment in SHICD where she says I had to build my stage like thos so I can see all of you now bounce "happy in the... *gooseys*

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Archived