💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FAME is NOT unisex

Guille

Featured Posts

What the hell??? He made a thread specifically to say that you can wear what you want and you guys are accusing him of saying guys shouldn't wear Fame? He's only saying Fame is a women's fragrance and it most definitely is.

I wore it a few times and liked it but won't wear it with my bf, I'm sure he doesn't want me to smell like women's perfume :rip:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not saying men should not wear it, learn to read :smh:

Just saying it was MADE FOR WOMEN, not for both men and women as some people say

What the hell??? He made a thread specifically to say that you can wear what you want and you guys are accusing him of saying guys shouldn't wear Fame? He's only saying Fame is a women's fragrance and it most definitely is.

I wore it a few times and liked it but won't wear it with my bf, I'm sure he doesn't want me to smell like women's perfume :rip:

Thank you :runhug:

I am not saying men should not wear it, learn to read :smh:

Just saying it was MADE FOR WOMEN, not for both men and women as some people say

Thank you :runhug:

You're welcome :hug:

some guys are overly sensitive but at least be offended if he actually offended you not going off for a harmless thread....

RAMROD

It is not, it is genderless liquidy substance. #DWUW

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

I wear it all the time. I get so many compliments saying how good it smells. I'm doing Gags a favour and giving her some promo.

If your biggest worry in life is not being able to wear Fame cause it's not unis-x you need to get a better perspective on life. I am male, I'm in no way flamboyant, I wear Fame daily and everyone agrees it smells great on me, i have no shame in wearing it and no one should honestly, if it smells good on you wear it, if you just want to wear it then also go ahead.

JazzGa

Wear whatever you want. Feminine, masculine, unis-x... al these are just marketing schemes to make money. A smell has no gender, if anything, it is us who are taught that some smells are feminine and others are masculine. The truth is: It doesn't matter what perfume you wear, as long as you feel good wearing it.

It's true, society has associated fruity and floral scents with females and musky or minty scents with males. But men eat fruit and like the smell of flowers? And women have a musk and like minty flavors too? :dead: Some friends and I tried on this pheromone perfume at a party that supposedly smells different on everyone by enhancing your natural scents. I'm a girl but it smelled really musky and amber-y and masculine on me. Still s-xy, but definitely strong and "manly". 

Fame is a pretty basic fruity sweet floral perfume though. They definitely didn't TRY to make it unis-x, but that doesn't mean men won't smell delicious wearing it  :whitney:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

It's really only feminine and fruity at first. It gets musky and smoky after a few hours. I don't care, though. I love the way it smells on me. :heat:

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

Evan Peters

Smells delicious either way. It wears away way too fast though. You gotta spray it on every 30 minutes :laughga:

emma roberts is an abuser

Bellatrix

I couldn't care less if the perfume is only for woman, I will use it because I love it and it makes me smell like a hooker 

large.gif

This  :queenga:

Duella Dvil

So do what u want what u want with... Yeah... You dig? We coo

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Archived