Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FAME is NOT unisex

Guille

Featured Posts

Benji

"Stop with the drama"

The only reason there was "drama" was because so many people were being rude about guys who wear it? Even coming in here, what kind of point are you all trying to prove by being so blunt and sassy over a scent? It's actually quite sad you are all so passionate over labelling a smell as a certain gender :toofunny:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

every smell in the world is unis-x 

except maybe girls period and boys cum

4vpN1rB.gif

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

YCHofficial

I still love how it smells on me and it makes me feel like a star so imma rock it anyway! :whitney:

i agree :hor:

I still love how it smells on me and it makes me feel like a star so imma rock it anyway! :whitney:

Exactly this! Who gives a crap if its for men or women, if i wanna wear it i will, and i do!

ByeBye49

If you like it, you like it. If you don't, you don't.

Certain smells aren't only for one gender.

lodylody

"Stop with the drama"

The only reason there was "drama" was because so many people were being rude about guys who wear it? Even coming in here, what kind of point are you all trying to prove by being so blunt and sassy over a scent? It's actually quite sad you are all so passionate over labelling a smell as a certain gender :toofunny:

People are just trying to get the facts right: it's a women's fragrance, that's what it's marketed as and that's what it is. There is not, and nobody saying that there is, ANYTHING wrong with men wearing it, and Gaga herself says that guys CAN wear it, but she also says and agrees that it's designed for women.

Fragrances differ slightly on everyone. What's the fuss all about?

It's for whoever likes it, regardless of who its marketed towards. 

lodylody

Fragrances differ slightly on everyone. What's the fuss all about?

It's for whoever likes it, regardless of who its marketed towards. 

Nobody is saying it's not okay to wear it if you're a guy, they're just saying it's not a unis-x perfume in design :shrug: I don't understand why everyone's got their garden panties in a twist over this :what: 

Cappuccino

Hmm urgh, whats wrong with you ? dont have to dig up an old arguement, people wear what they want. Oh well, at least the new perfume is unis-x. 

"Stop with the drama"

TraeumereiLPB

Wear whatever you want. Feminine, masculine, unis-x... al these are just marketing schemes to make money. A smell has no gender, if anything, it is us who are taught that some smells are feminine and others are masculine. The truth is: It doesn't matter what perfume you wear, as long as you feel good wearing it.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Hmm urgh, whats wrong with you ? dont have to dig up an old arguement, people wear what they want. Oh well, at least the new perfume is unis-x. 

Archived