💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FAME is NOT unisex

Guille

Featured Posts

Gaga herself confirmed it

https://mobile.twitter.com/ladygaga/status/212981592057057280

Stop with the drama. It is not unis-x, it is not a big deal, just wear it if you want but it is feminine, NO ONE is gonna blame you for doing it, c'mon we're in GGD

EDIT: seems like some people can't read. Thank you to Biotic for getting the point of this

What the hell??? He made a thread specifically to say that you can wear what you want and you guys are accusing him of saying guys shouldn't wear Fame? He's only saying Fame is a women's fragrance and it most definitely is.

I wore it a few times and liked it but won't wear it with my bf, I'm sure he doesn't want me to smell like women's perfume :rip:

What I am trying to say is that it was made for women, it is not unis-x, but it is totally cool to wear whatever you want

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DirtyRichHooker

I still love how it smells on me and it makes me feel like a star so imma rock it anyway! :whitney:

vespertine

I still love how it smells on me and it makes me feel like a star so imma rock it anyway! :whitney:

a-fĂƒÆ’Âșcking-men

Yes no one can deny it is smells really good

Yeah haha obviously it isn't unis-x.
If you are a guy and you want to wear it then cool for you, but it wasn't created and marketed as a uni-s-x line.

monsterdreams

Yeah we knew that

I still love the smell though

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Yeah haha obviously it isn't unis-x.

If you are a guy and you want to wear it then cool for you, but it wasn't created and marketed as a uni-s-x line.

Preach. Some people seem to have trouble accepting this

The Child

Thanks, I hope they now shut their mouths.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Zsolti

Illuminotta? :rip:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

iAstroLeo

I couldn't care less if the perfume is only for woman, I will use it because I love it and it makes me smell like a hooker 

large.gif

BLACKOUTbritney

PREACH IT

Archived