đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Monsters trying to trend #PARTYNAUSEOUSoniTunesForALS

Spyro

83 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good idea?

• It's good! It helps spread awareness and it gives them donations!
    • This is selfish. You shouldn't donate for a song and should donate for the sake of being a good human being.
    • Other (say in comments)

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

Smh at people saying this is wrong. Most of these kids aren't gonna donate anyway, so this is a GOOD thing. ALS would be getting more money. There's literally no negative repurcussions. Piss off

Zsolti

Smh at people saying this is wrong. Most of these kids aren't gonna donate anyway, so this is a GOOD thing. ALS would be getting more money. There's literally no negative repurcussions. Piss off

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Zsolti

not even trying anymore.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

True, that it would raise awareness and funds for whatever organization for ALS. Also, a great song would be going out there.

However, something about this makes my moral ticker whisper out "wrong", and I don't know why. Maybe it's my assumptions on the implications based on the twitter fanbase's general attitude?

3 points in and ready for more

Willy Wonka

True, that it would raise awareness and funds for whatever organization for ALS. Also, a great song would be going out there.

However, something about this makes my moral ticker whisper out "wrong", and I don't know why. Maybe it's my assumptions on the implications based on the twitter fanbase's general attitude?

The fact that fans are trending this to capitalize on the attention being paid to ALS right now? That they're trying to hide behind the facade of charity in order to get what they want?

It bothers me because this trend is full of people trying to pretend like they want to be generous, but really they could give a **** about people suffering from ALS. They're greedy and selfish and it's disgusting.

This isn't an issue over which you should manipulate pop stars in order to get more music. It makes me sad.

The fact that fans are trending this to capitalize on the attention being paid to ALS right now? That they're trying to hide behind the facade of charity in order to get what they want?

Yes, I agree.

I understand that the superficial monetary aspect of this would be amazing for both the ALS foundation and Gaga's reputability, but as you said, it kind of rubs me the wrong way. Unfortunate implications and all.

3 points in and ready for more

TEANUS

I think it's great, it's win win for everyone :shrug:

-Charity for the disease

-Awareness for the disease

-Publicity for Gaga

-Keeps Monsters happy

:) :)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived