Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Monsters trying to trend #PARTYNAUSEOUSoniTunesForALS

Spyro

83 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good idea?

• It's good! It helps spread awareness and it gives them donations!
    • This is selfish. You shouldn't donate for a song and should donate for the sake of being a good human being.
    • Other (say in comments)

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zsolti

this aint hurting anyone,whats the problemΒ  :confused:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Zilla

Clicking the "purchase song" button is a lot quicker and easier than donating for most people unfortunately.

Β 

really? it's one page :toofunny:Β 2 minutes max. It'll take the same time to find it on itunes, punch your info in and download.

Β 

I honestly just don't like the idea. You can donate without expecting anything in return, you don't need a reward for doing so. Β 

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Blue Jeans

This is so ****ing sad. A new low.

Β 

:roll:

Β 

of course you had something like this to say........

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Blue Jeans

Elaborate.

Β 

Don't want to.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Dayman

really? it's one page :toofunny:

Β 

I honestly just don't like the idea. You can donate without expecting anything in return, you don't need a reward for doing so. Β 

Yeah, but people aren't patient. Filling out one page of information is seemingly daunting to a lot - especially this fanbase which is made up mostly of teenagers who don't have time or money. Getting them to purchase a single song is a lot more effective than asking them to fill out a donation form and contributing a dollar amount.

Yeah, but people aren't patient. Filling out one page of information is seemingly daunting to a lot - especially this fanbase which is made up mostly of teenagers who don't have time or money. Getting them to purchase a single song is a lot more effective than asking them to fill out a donation form and contributing a dollar amount.

This. Most people already have their payment info filled on iTunes, only one click is required. It's easier :)

Do you hear that? It's poison.

GagaXCupcakke

ALS is the new "cool" disease. It's a good idea. Β It makes Gaga look good, we get a song and the disease gets a ton of money. Β A win win win situationΒ 

ALS is the new "cool" disease. It's a good idea. It makes Gaga look good, we get a song and the disease gets a ton of money. A win win win situation

This!

I mean people should donate without expecting something, but why do some see it as a bad idea? At least she would be donating more

Zsolti

who added the poll

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Zsolti

Me, why?

lol nvm

Archived