💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Gaga More Talented Than Bey?

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Disregard

Beyonce is arguably a better singer

Beyonce is a better dancer (not hard to be better than Gaga) although she's not really an intricate or particularly talented dancer. She's one-note in that respect.

But she's never shown a level of artistry that Gaga has shown. Her recorded material strays too often into the bland and mediocre.

It's a toss up tbh. It depends on what you value more.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfAntonio

Bey can sing and dance better but her level of artistry and her artistic integrity can't even come close to Gaga's. They are the two most talented big-scale pop artists imo tho. But still, Gaga >>>> Bey.

Flawless

Yes

Best songwritter

Best artistry

Best vocals

Best versatility

Beyonce is a better dancer though.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

ryhanna

They both have their strengths and weaknesses...

Beyonce has a slightly stronger voice and is a better dancer, but Gaga is more musically creative and has more versatility. 

FrankGutz

Beyonce, in my opinion, is hugely overrated.

YES SHE IS, WAAAAY OVERRATED!!

So YES, YES, YES!!

Dᮄ ‱ Dᎀʀᎋ Hᎏʀsᮇ | Hᎏʀʀᎏʀ ‱ TʜʀÉȘʟʟᎇʀ | Eʟᎇᎄ᎛ʀᎏɎÉȘᮄ | FÉȘᮛɮᮇss | MᎀɎᎅʏ Mᎏᎏʀᎇ ‱ Lᎀᎅʏ Gᮀɱᮀ ‱ Sᎏ᎘ʜÉȘᮇ Bᮇx᎛ᎏʀ

They're both great in their own ways, but altogether too different to directly compare, imo. But if I had to:

I think Beyonce is the better live performer, at least when down to the aspect of dancing. Gaga can definitely put on a show and have it as incredible as it would be without dancing, but on the dancing aspect alone I'll give it to Beyonce.

As for songwriting and producing (both are credited as heavy producers/co-producers), I'll have to give that to Gaga. Her music in general is more interesting to me, both lyrically and sonically.

3 points in and ready for more

Dangerous Man

Seeing as you're asking this on a Gaga forum you are going to get a skewed response.

I don't think that one or the other is more talented. Vocally, I feel that Beyonce is more talented and diverse, but they are both A-list performers who are at the top of their game.

Read the responses though, I feel like there are tons of Bey stans here. :laughga:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Wet Fire

Beyonce can perform better vocals. Though Gaga has a tremendously beautiful voice, it feels like she doesn't utiloze 100% of her vocals in albums and they can be heard during live performances. But Gaga is a more versatile singer. Beyonce is a better dancer. But Gaga is a better songwriter, music video artist, her fashion sense is also better. Overall, Gaga is a more talented artist.

LittleBoot

Generally, as far as more talented, I'd say no. 

That's not a knock on Gaga, because they are both talented in different ways.

But Bey has really been on point in general as far as being a pop star overall -- voice, dancing, marketing, videos, production, etc. So I can't place Gaga above Bey as far as abilities go. But I tend to measure talent to include business smarts along with musical talent, others might not use the same definition, which is totally cool.

PopBitch

Overall, no. They both are equally talented. They just have different strengths, but you didn't break down your question that way.

It's hard to say just yes or no because there's many aspects and viewpoints of talent.

But I'm gonna have to say no, Gaga isn't more talented than Beyonce overall.

2013BeyonceYj6AS230113.gif

MESS Nobuyoshi_Araki_5.jpg
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived