Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Gaga More Talented Than Bey?

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilVenusian

Arguing about who's more talented is pretty irrelevant imo since they broth bring something valuable to pop music. Gaga takes risks and brings that fun, experimental spirit to pop music but Bey keeps that old school star power and showmanship alive, which is also very important...

geopang

I don't think Beyonce writes her own music, soooooooooo.....

Beyonce is just a really good singer. Gaga is a really good Artist.

Ray of Light

In this video alone, Gaga exhibits more originality and authencity than Beyonce ever will and ever has

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZT83GDRyXoQ

Dangerous Man

In this video alone, Gaga exhibits more originality and authencity than Beyonce ever will and ever has

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZT83GDRyXoQ

Wth :lmao:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Zsolti

duh!

bey who?

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

freebit

I'd like to say they are both equally talented in different ways, but if I HAD to give a direct answer I'm going with Gaga. And I feel weird saying that even on this site because I feel like the Beygency is going to come get me. :toofunny:

Beyonce is undeniably a better live performer in that she can dance & sing well live. However, when you compare them overall on actual songwriting, musicianship/piano playing, and general creativity Gaga ticks more boxes.

high heeled fem

Yes

Best songwritter

Best artistry

Best vocals

Best versatility

Beyonce is a better dancer though.

ByeBye49

Yes.

Vocals they are both as talented as each other, just goes down to who you prefer.

Bey wins in dancing hands down.

Gaga is obviously a better songwriter.

Gaga has more creativity.

Psychedelic

I'm not even close to liking Bey as much as I like Gaga but that is a straight NO!

You wanna get an honest answer, make that question in public forum where there aren't deluded stans that will say Beyonce is overrated!

Bey is a better singer, dancer and performer overrall.

Jesse Pinkman

I think that Bey is a better performer. However, vocally, Gaga can definetly give Bey a run for her money. Image wise and creatively, Gaga is far more interesting and complex.

It's science, bitch

Archived