Dutch
6 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

It really is! I think it's my favorite of the EP :diane: 

I love Body too. I don't know yet. :bon:

Bellatrix
Just now, Dutch said:

I love Body too. I don't know yet. :bon:

Body is a close 2nd :tony: 

I knew we weren't getting that many songs. Ffs why can't she just release an album? I know she's had issues with her label and promised us an album very soon, but I'm not buying it honestly. :emma:

Anyway... my favorite song is Body (by far) and Jungle is also really nice. Ocean Away I can't get into right now. It's nice to listen to when you're trying to sleep, but that's it. Overall I'm disappointed because we only got 3 songs, out of which I only like 2. :/

Bellatrix
8 minutes ago, Ibo said:

I knew we weren't getting that many songs. Ffs why can't she just release an album? I know she's had issues with her label and promised us an album very soon, but I'm not buying it honestly. :emma:

Anyway... my favorite song is Body (by far) and Jungle is also really nice. Ocean Away I can't get into right now. It's nice to listen to when you're trying to sleep, but that's it. Overall I'm disappointed because we only got 3 songs, out of which I only like 2. :/

I think we all are disappointed that the EP only had 3 songs, but at least we will get the albums lead single in less than one month.. if everything goes according to plans this time :emma: 

mister max
1 hour ago, Ibo said:

I feel the same about Ocean away, but since I mostly listen to music when I am close to sleeping, its a good thing for me :laughga:

ngl I am deleting it immediatly once school starts again since I listen to music other times then

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

• 2 weeks later...
Bellatrix

I just watched a new documentary about Loreen called Livet enligt Loreen (Life according to Loreen). It showed short snippets of her singing two new songs in the studio called "71 Charger" and "Love Me America".
It's not confirmed if they will make it to the album, but let's hope because they sounded great!

Sadly it can only be watched from Sweden. Stupid rights :madge:

She also said that if she would quit pop she would do opera :omg:

I wanted to watch it, but she probably don't speak English so, Yeah... :madge:

Thanks for sharing the info, did something else happen?

Bellatrix
4 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I wanted to watch it, but she probably don't speak English so, Yeah... :madge:

Thanks for sharing the info, did something else happen?

Mostly Swedish yes.

Nothing new really, she just talked about stuff in general about her as a creator and her point of view regarding human rights and sexuality. Stuff she already talked about before.

Of course they had to show the moment when she lost against Anton Hagman in Melfest again :madge: 

She also went to Morocco with her mother to visit her uncles and their families. They are really close to each other. It was really beautiful to see :diane: 

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

The lead single 71 Charger is one week delayed. Starting good... :reductive:

Still bopping to Nude, so np.

Archived