Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which Gaga Album Do You Connect With Most

xoxo cupcakke

Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life

I connect with the most part of ARTPOP and BTW and half of TFM. I don't connect with The Fame tbh. Only Poker Face and Disco Heaven.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kaojen

Born This Way.

The juxtaposition of pop and rock really speaks to my music interests. And lyrically it was her best. It fits my demeanor and empowers me even today.

It's just me. Metal, pop, dark, light, owning oneself and one's image.

I'm done lol

high heeled fem

Born This Way, without question. It was released during one of the darkest periods of my life, and I immediately connected with the album on a personal level. To me, it's more than an album.

:applause: well said, it also saved me in a dark patch as well. It is the best GAGA album so far hands down... that said SHICD is one of my fav songs same with venus etc i love other songs from other albums but BTW is the most solid and meaningful

ARTPOP is the first album of hers that I have loved every song instantly :legend:

Although here isn't a song of hers that I dislike, and I love just about every song of hers, ARTPOP blew me away tbh

really? J&D? :udidnt:

LittIe Monster

Born This Way and ARTPOP

But i think the most would be Born This Way 

@whoriscope ig

Gypsy Hooker

really? J&D? :udidnt:

Yeah! There wasn't a song that took me a while to warm up to, even the infamous J'n'D. Although it's not a typical Gaga song and not the best in her discography, I still always find myself singing along. I like trap music anyway so that helps too :ohwell:

BTW for sure. Now that I don't listen to it as much, everytime I do listen I get major nostalgia and flashbacks. That album came out during my first year of college and it was the album of my life during my college years. It helped me through a ton of hard times and I hold it very dear to my heart. 

ByeBye49

I relate to a few songs on each album, not necessarily the ENTIRE album.

If I have to choose, I'll say TFM though..... 

high heeled fem

Yeah! There wasn't a song that took me a while to warm up to, even the infamous J'n'D. Although it's not a typical Gaga song and not the best in her discography, I still always find myself singing along. I like trap music anyway so that helps too :ohwell:

yeah ARTPOP is a magical album venus takes u to another place!!! same with gypsy venus is one of my favourtie songs along with gypsy, and well im so impressed with ARTPOP the song perfomed live its amazing :giveup: 

Noah Fatale

ARTPOP helped me through very dark times, helped me be myself and gain confidence, ur probably thinking "shouldnt that be btw?" nope, ARTPOP basically saved me and helped me, lmao its cheesy but true 

ARTPOP is so underrated by monsters, its just so amazing i cant even express my love for it

ARTPOP is sososoososososoosososoososososososoosososososoosoooooooo much better than any of her other stuff, but thats just me.

PMKKARDASHiAN

The Fame, which is why I stan so hard and hate seeing it paid dust especially to BTW. Literally everything that happened with her during that time was incredible and paralleled with my own life. That's why I connect so much to it, and someone could connect to BTW or any other album for the same reasons.

The Fame, which is why I stan so hard and hate seeing it paid dust especially to BTW. Literally everything that happened with her during that time was incredible and paralleled with my own life. That's why I connect so much to it, and someone could connect to BTW or any other album for the same reasons.

ARTPOP

ARTPOP helped me through very dark times, helped me be myself and gain confidence, ur probably thinking "shouldnt that be btw?" nope, ARTPOP basically saved me and helped me, lmao its cheesy but true 

Exact same goes for me!

rockyhuntershow

Born This Way although everyday ARTPOP was and still is so very relevant to my current stage in my life and I will always love it for that reason. I needed an album like BTW so badly back in 2011, one of the most difficult years in my life thus far. Gaga's honesty and unapologetic brashness was something that completely liberated me and I had never found myself so completely "lost" in an album before. I also just feel as though with the BTW era, Gaga finally came to be in a position to be 100% undoubtedly herself and put every single one of her passions and convictions into that album. <3

Archived