💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which Gaga Album Do You Connect With Most

xoxo cupcakke

Featured Posts

lavenderblondee

TFM. Addressing different fears and coming to terms with them. Although I do really love the over all theme of BTW.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARTPOP, because this is the first time I understand about what she's doing. She just looks more honest in this era.

Slayer

Born This Way. There are so many songs that lift my spirits. Marry The Night helped me a lot, as did Born This Way, Scheisse and Hair. The one I connected with the most was The Edge of Glory. It was such a unique, enlightening way of looking at death as a celebration rather than a sad time, and it really helped me when my grandparents passed away. 

So yeah, definitely Born This Way. It's a beautiful, honest album and I hope she goes back to that standard of lyricism and depth with the next album.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

South Blonde

Born This Way and ARTPOP, maybe because now I'm old and mature enough to understand the real meanings of the songs. 

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

eifulien

It seems that as each day passes by, I find myself connecting more and more with ARTPOP and not because of the conglomeration of art and pop and a concept that "could mean anything". No, to me, ARTPOP is something more.

I remember The Fame being so POPART and a regular Warholian experience and I remember The Fame Monster's dark epicness. I remember Born This Way's preaching of self-acceptance, tolerance, and empowerment and I'll always remember ARTPOP as the first album that made me cry.

Never before had something been so heartfelt and true but masked under glamour and heavy makeup. I was going through a really tough time and then something happened which made me just breakdown. As that was happening, I was listening to ARTPOP and I began to see the girl behind the aura. I could tell she was having a tough time, too, even though she was looking good and feeling fine, and, after she sang about taking me with her to meet Mary Jane Holland, I felt that we needed each other as more than she needed her dope. I thought that I would be alone forever but, because of her, I can be tonight. 

So, after that long explanation full of references that only a Gaga stan would get, I'd like to ask about which Lady Gaga album you connect with the most and why? Thank you in advance. 

:cry:   :emo: I may have found my soul mate. Marry me?  :hug:  :wub:

ARTPOP is what healed me from my darkest period I've ever had in my life. It helped me realize a lot of things about myself. Before ARTPOP I didn't believe that music can help a person THAT much. With my ARTPOP I promised I'll never allow myself to feel so depressed, to be down and feel like nothing. After ARTPOP my only direction is up!  :legend: 

Gypsy Hooker

ARTPOP is the first album of hers that I have loved every song instantly :legend:

Although here isn't a song of hers that I dislike, and I love just about every song of hers, ARTPOP blew me away tbh

PopBitch

The Fame Monster and Born This Way. The Fame Monster is one of the best pop albums ever made with its great hooks and melodies and music with great energy married to darker lyrics, my favorite kind of music. Those songs carried you to the end of them, sounding like nothing else out there and not music that was derivative. The album felt epic and always left me on a high, which is how I connected to it. A high without d--gs.

Born This Way, because even though it was too bloated and should have been a little shorter, the songs. for the most part, were fantastic and strong songwriting by Gaga. I love the moodiness to it. After Fame Monster and Born This Way, I really saw all the amazing potential Gaga had as a songwriter longevitywise. The melancholy to this album, yet hopefulness, with the moody ambiance is the album I loved most of hers on a winter night or rainy day. It's like there was a warm haze over the sound of this album, and I love an album that has that feel of melancholia to it if done right and organically and not so overdone as to make it too heavy of an album. I don't find it preachy. Her promo for the era was preachy and turned people off, especially me, but the album wasn't preachy.

LoveandMagic

It seems that as each day passes by, I find myself connecting more and more with ARTPOP and not because of the conglomeration of art and pop and a concept that "could mean anything". No, to me, ARTPOP is something more.

I remember The Fame being so POPART and a regular Warholian experience and I remember The Fame Monster's dark epicness. I remember Born This Way's preaching of self-acceptance, tolerance, and empowerment and I'll always remember ARTPOP as the first album that made me cry.

Never before had something been so heartfelt and true but masked under glamour and heavy makeup. I was going through a really tough time and then something happened which made me just breakdown. As that was happening, I was listening to ARTPOP and I began to see the girl behind the aura. I could tell she was having a tough time, too, even though she was looking good and feeling fine, and, after she sang about taking me with her to meet Mary Jane Holland, I felt that we needed each other as more than she needed her dope. I thought that I would be alone forever but, because of her, I can be tonight.  :pawsup:

So, after that long explanation full of references that only a Gaga stan would get, I'd like to ask about which Lady Gaga album you connect with the most and why? Thank you in advance.  :kissga:

What an excellent post and topic! 

All her albums are special. I'd probably have to go with my fave of Born This Way though. One of the reasons I think I love it so much is because it is so empowering, dark and also about being true to yourself (like you said).I love how honest and raw the album felt. It just felt personal, like she has taken this journey and was relating it to me, but I too had experienced something similar (as I'm sure many have). And it felt like a conversation.

"While there may lie regrets of my past, I'm making no apologies because the mistakes made help mold me into who I am today. I celebrate my flaws and virtues because it makes me human, etc." This to me is the message I take from Born This Way.

But all her albums feel like some form of self expression to me, and I think that's why each has such loyals fans. To me, she hasn't made a bad album, because she has large groups of people that have felt a connection to each. There are stans of The Fame of course, and The Fame Monster (as I like to call, "the Hitmaker" album), but also large groups of stans for BTW and ARTPOP, because of the connections the fans feel. I think we can all probably name an artist or two in pop who just have "filler" albums meant only to have two or three hits, but not one of Gaga's feels like that to me. 

Sorry if I'm rambling guys, no sleep. :)

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

xoxo cupcakke

:cry:   :emo: I may have found my soul mate. Marry me?  :hug:  :wub:

ARTPOP is what healed me from my darkest period I've ever had in my life. It helped me realize a lot of things about myself. Before ARTPOP I didn't believe that music can help a person THAT much. With my ARTPOP I promised I'll never allow myself to feel so depressed, to be down and feel like nothing. After ARTPOP my only direction is up!  :legend: 

That's nice to here. Even though I do get depressed on occasions, and when I do I always listen to music, when an ARTPOP song comes up, I realize that it least it wasn't like that time. Brushes with darkness won't help you create your destiny of self but ARTPOP could mean anything and to me, ARTPOP means life after death or the light at the end of the tunnel as well as art and pop put together and the whole reverse Warholian experience which to me signifies a look into one's self in order to draw creativity to make your life what you make of it.

Archived