Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which Gaga Album Do You Connect With Most

xoxo cupcakke

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland

For some reason that I don't even know, ARTPOP tbh.

I wasn't a hardcore Gaga stan so I never gaveBTW the time to really appreciate it, but to me ARTPOP is like my baby. I can't explain it. 

----------------------------

In a sense, I connect with BTW more personally because of the message. But with ARTPOP I feel more connected to Gaga herself, if that makes any sense.

So I'd say those two albums, just in different ways. 

DontDoubtDavid

The Fame. Just the fun and pure pop music and style of there era is what I'm about. I love the birth of things because the indicate the start of a new and good thing.

migamiga

Message-wise, The Fame

I connect with ARTPOP because of Gaga's use of the music as escapism. I just get it and it's such a good release for me.

But overall, I connect with TFM the most on all levels. It's my favorite work of her's. I don't connect to BTW at all, but love some of the songs on the record.

FameHookah

The Fame and ARTPOP because i love s-x,parties and drinking

You know, having fun and stuff

Oh And

Because im not a freak and i got over the bullying like years before BTW and i hate dark stuff

I just love fun and energetic pop music with dark undertones like myself :bunny:

WTF is MDNA

Dangerous Man

Born This Way I think.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

monsterdreams

I'm beautiful in my way...

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

PinkBalloons

TF because the d--gs Gaga got me and many into and the care-free life in that era. :)

I think BTW generation had it better ultimately :D

Tropico

Born This Way. It's my voice. It's everything I always think and believe in. It's truly such an inspirational album. :emo:

And you don't know how hard this was to choose. I typed ARTPOP and Born This Way out both multiple times and I was trying to make up my mind going through the comments. :giveup:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

ryhanna

Born This Way feels very personal. Right off the bat, with Marry The Night, to the finale of The Edge of Glory… It just felt like Gaga had something to say in each track, and to get that feeling is quite rare. 

Wet Fire

ARTPOP. It is a complete embodiment of the emotions it offers. I find striking similarity between the themes and my life.

Benji

I connect with all the albums on different levels!

Born This Way is my favourite and I connect with it the most! Every track speaks to me and I was such a hardcore stan during the era that it brings up so much happiness and emotion! I don't think I'll connect to any album in the future as much as Born This Way!

Archived