đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which Gaga Album Do You Connect With Most

xoxo cupcakke

Featured Posts

xoxo cupcakke

It seems that as each day passes by, I find myself connecting more and more with ARTPOP and not because of the conglomeration of art and pop and a concept that "could mean anything". No, to me, ARTPOP is something more.

I remember The Fame being so POPART and a regular Warholian experience and I remember The Fame Monster's dark epicness. I remember Born This Way's preaching of self-acceptance, tolerance, and empowerment and I'll always remember ARTPOP as the first album that made me cry.

Never before had something been so heartfelt and true but masked under glamour and heavy makeup. I was going through a really tough time and then something happened which made me just breakdown. As that was happening, I was listening to ARTPOP and I began to see the girl behind the aura. I could tell she was having a tough time, too, even though she was looking good and feeling fine, and, after she sang about taking me with her to meet Mary Jane Holland, I felt that we needed each other as more than she needed her dope. I thought that I would be alone forever but, because of her, I can be tonight.  :pawsup:

So, after that long explanation full of references that only a Gaga stan would get, I'd like to ask about which Lady Gaga album you connect with the most and why? Thank you in advance.  :kissga:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARTPOP because it was the album I could connect with the most. I have a strong love for the arts, and I connected with it the most and still do. That doesn't mean it is my fav album though :creepflop:

sunofaphrodite

all in a different way but TFM helped me through a "dark time" as corny as it sounds so ill go with that

Batwings

Born This Way, without question. It was released during one of the darkest periods of my life, and I immediately connected with the album on a personal level. To me, it's more than an album.

Redstreak

For me it would have to be Born This Way. I truly feel like I felt it's message and could on some level notice a change it made in my own life. It was literally the soundtrack of my high school teen years and I'll probably be forever grateful that she made a record as bold and heartfelt as that one was. I still remember on sunny days I would just drive around the countryside of the area where I lived, the windows rolled down with the wind blowing through my hair and belting out the notes to every song. Those will be some of the memories of nostalgia that I'll remember when I look back on my younger years.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Probably Born This Way. Songs like Marry The Night, The Queen, Hair etc. are really motivating at times when I need them :)

Even songs like Black Jesus + Amen Fashion, The Edge of Glory, Born This Way and Scheisse can be motivating. I feel a good connection when I listen to those songs, I don't know how to explain but it's a real pick-me-up and makes me feel better in a way. 

JusticeforVenus

ARTPOP it is so funny so colorful I totally love it... I DONT CARE IF IT DIDNT CHART WELL... MUSIC NO THE BLIG, ART NO THE BLING , ARTPOP COULD MEAN ANYTHING

djBuffoon

ARTPOP. Born This Way is a very close second, but as someone who is an artist before anything else, I connected to the serenity, depth, and recklessness of AP. .

Archived