Since when were you a Mons†er ?

GagaXCollection

97 members have voted

1. 1. When ?

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been a fan ever since Poker Face MV but what really made me a little monster was when Bad Romance video came out. I was obsessed with the song ever since the demo leaked.

homomo

It was kind of a long transition.

It was summer 2010, right after Alejandro was released to radios. I started to really love Gaga. That song was amazing and different in so many ways. I began to research her, and listen to her all her tracks from both The Fame and The Fame Monster. I guess I was called a casual fan.

Then when she announced Born This Way at the MMVA's, I became very curious. Those three words were very interesting. I went around the internet looking for leaks (which I knew wouldn't happen, but decided anyways) and found remixes from her singing the chorus from the VMAS to some music. All I can remember is that it made me hyped as f--k.

When Born This Way (song) was released,

I completely forgot. It was a Friday night, and I was having a pizza party with two of my friends in her house, listening to Sirius XM when all of a sudden it starts playing. My heart was racing and I was like "holy s--t, I've been waiting to hear this for months"

And after going home that night, I downloaded the song, listened to it 100 times, and became a monster :heart:

lavenderblondee

I liked Just Dance but didn't become a "big fan" until 2009 when Bad Romance leaked. I still remember praying that dudes voice in the background wouldn't be in the final cut. :laughga:

GagaXCupcakke

I fell in love with her the second I heard poker face.  I started calling myself a little monster around the time the Marry the Night video was released.  

Archived