Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rih's brother shades ARTPOP

XoXoJoanneGaga

Featured Posts

MurderLipstick

What exactly did he say that is considered shade? All he replied was "I can't say anything without people getting mad at me"

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A respectful way for a celebrity to respond would be not to respond at all. Any kind of response will get attention and he knew it, so yes, he's shady.

why are you still here lmao

Because it's commonplace for trolls to run free around here as long as they stay in that grey area of negativity but the minute you call them out for the little sniveling kuntz they are their panties get all pretend twisted and they click report with their dirty Cheetos fingers. Then, as a Gaga fan, you are the one who ends up with a warning point. The trolls around here are quite skilled at manipulating the rules mods have in place so everyone best just get used to them. The URL badmen aren't going anywhere any time soon.

A respectful way for a celebrity to respond would be not to respond at all. Any kind of response will get attention and he knew it, so yes, he's shady.

Because it's commonplace for trolls to run free around here as long as they stay in that grey area of negativity but the minute you call them out for the little sniveling kuntz they are their panties get all pretend twisted and they click report with their dirty Cheetos fingers. Then, as a Gaga fan, you are the one who ends up with a warning point. The trolls around here are quite skilled at manipulating the rules mods have in place so everyone best just get used to them. The URL badmen aren't going anywhere any time soon.

:applause:

Levine

Considering who is her sister, I'm surprised he didn't give and offensive and vulgar response.

Let's not open threads for every **** tho, ok? How a rihanna brother's tweet deserves a thread on GagaDaily?

What's next? A thread about Nicki Minaj's cousin?

The way monsters give attention and importance to everyone is beyond.

How a rihanna album could be better than the best album ever ? Why are u still on ggs tho?

I never said that. Can you not read? :awkney: Just that Gaga hyped up the album and it failed to deliver.

Tropico

Rihanna has a brother? Does he do anything special or is he just like Frankie?

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

eifulien

I don't see shade. I just want the album! Release it already, honey. 

P.S wait, is it going to be called R8 or it's just a preliminary reference cause it's album no.8?  :huh:  :shrug:

I never said that. Can you not read? :awkney: Just that Gaga hyped up the album and it failed to deliver.

Lol bye. ARTPOP is the best album ever the only fail come from promo.

Lol bye. ARTPOP is the best album ever the only fail come from promo.

To you.

TFM is still the best.

Archived