Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Did BTW have an impact on your life?

Dodo

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ElectrikUniCorn

Well, I listen to Born This Way (album) since it was released and I can tell that I became more confident and brave but I got more serious too. My friends told me that I'm not that sarcastic funny person we knew ... The album really change me.
But now with ARTPOP, my b---hiness is back :toofunny:  , i'm now more confident, still serious, but with a little b---hiness.

I think Born This Way and ARTPOP changed me in positive way. With Born This Way, I was a saint, no place for silly jokes with friends/people. And with ARTPOP, i'm the real me.

geopang

Hell yes, it completely changed my life. i would not be who i am today if it wasn't for this album, that is why it is and will always be my favorite album ever.

Amen. This exactly. It completely changed me life. I don't know where i would have been or how i would be feeling today if it wasn't for this album. It was truly a revolutionary movement. I love Gaga so much for all she has done. And to all the people who mock and don't believe BTW changed lives, f--k yourself. We are living proof.

HighwayFantasy

Absolutely. I was always really confused with my look on my own life before Born This Way. I was scared that i was to deep in my fantasies that it became real. I dunno. But when i took a first listen to Highway Unicorn i was literally safed. The thirst to happiness, the dark raw side of life and the look on hope became reality. I hope i don't sound like a pshycho. But i learned from Highway Unicorn (Road to Love) that it is oke to dream and mind yourself the perfect world for myself. And with scheisse i just learned to not give a fok haha. With Heavy Metal Lover on i feel myself s-xy and eternal.

Am I A Girl
Hell yes, it completely changed my life. i would not be who i am today if it wasn't for this album, that is why it is and will always be my favorite album ever.

FRANK1991

YES to the album

NO to the song

Hair has more impact to me personally than Born This Way

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Lina Morgana

Love Is Dead by Kerli was for me what Born This Way is for alot members on GGD

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

Yes it did. As a very impressionable teenager with a lot of issues the time it was released, I think it helped me a lot.

3 points in and ready for more

Psychedelic

Just a little as I lived Xtina's Stripped era first almost 10 years before to BTW.

So the message was lovely, just not new for me!

Whispering

Nah, not really.

However, I do appreciate and respect Gaga for releasing the song as her debut single coming off of one of the most successful Pop eras of that time, when all the world was watching and waiting.

The album (and everything surrounding it) ended up turning most of my friends away from being fans at that time, so that was kind of a bummer. Many of them came back during ARTPOP though, so it all worked out! :party:

I did love the video for MTN and Gaga's Thanksgiving Special during that album era! :)

Archived