💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Did BTW have an impact on your life?

Dodo

Featured Posts

Hell yes, it completely changed my life. i would not be who i am today if it wasn't for this album, that is why it is and will always be my favorite album ever.

My thoughts exactly

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hell yes, it completely changed my life. i would not be who i am today if it wasn't for this album, that is why it is and will always be my favorite album ever.

The album - yes, the song - not that much but it doesn't necessarily mean I don't like it, it's just that there are some songs I feel I can completely relate to and others that I like for the melody & the lyrics but can't touch me that deeply.

I wasn't a huge fan of hers when the album came out, but listening to it now it does help me get motivated and some of the songs are empowering :yes:

ItsTommyBitch

The song did help me a bit through a small period of time because I was outed in school :lmao: It was pretty empowering for me :yes: It didn't change my life, but it did make those few days better They weren't sad/bad days, but they were a LOT to handle and listening to Born This Way gave me a boost of energy

Omg :udidnt: Tell us more :giveup:

The song and esp. the album did a lot for me. Honestly I was more empowered by Hair and Bad Kids than BTW at first. BTW's effect was gradual on me and I came out after having played the album for a few weeks constantly after I remembered that I owned it :laughga:

I didn't see the MTN video until late 2013, but when I did that was pretty great for my mental state because I was a bit depressed.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Robotboy

not in a "oh, i can accept myself now" kind of way, because i already knew i was flawless,

but it makes me very happy because its my most favorite album ever :)

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Antichrist

DEFINITELY ! Probably the album that changed my entire life. I started feeling comfortable with myself, and finally came to accept that I'm gay and that there's nothing wrong with that.

MJHolland

Yeah it kinda did actually.

Plus it played a role in getting me on this website where I spend half my life so yeah lol.

bionic

Yes. The song came out whilst I was really ill and so had to take a lot of time off and the album came out right when I was admitted to hospital for a while

I remember waking up especially for the song's radio premiere

buy bionic

Archived