Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Did BTW have an impact on your life?

Dodo

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfGuy

Hell yes, it completely changed my life. i would not be who i am today if it wasn't for this album, that is why it is and will always be my favorite album ever.

PicklePower

No

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Kermit the frog

the song (the anticipation) made me lose sleep at a couple of nights, I guess that counts as an impact.

Haroon

The song did help me a bit through a small period of time because I was outed in school :lmao: It was pretty empowering for me :yes: It didn't change my life, but it did make those few days better :shrug: They weren't sad/bad days, but they were a LOT to handle and listening to Born This Way gave me a boost of energy :party:

monsterdreams

Yeah

It was the first album that made me appreciate gaga's real talent and I love the messages on the album

It's my fave

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Disregard

I wouldn't say it had an impact as far as changing anything in my life. But it definitely brings back memories of a very specific time period of my life because I listened to it so much at that time.

yes, it made me insecure and self-conscious, gave me complexes about my physical appearance, s-xuality and gender, made me feel displaced and disenfranchised in society and like i couldn't fit in and worst of all, that embracing myself as a freak or outcast was implored upon its listeners, therefore normalising my yearning to be a special beautiful princey princessa darling honey pearl drop from way up high who isn't like the rest, being part of a trendy movement of youths who feel like they can't fit in... totally negating my coveted special Uniqué And Individual Status as Leader of the Movement for Furtherment and Betterment and Fulfillment of the Self and Soul that only i should be privy to

but she took it from me

and my skin has been cold ever since. stefani joanne germaline angenotta. thanks a lot. happy mother's day.

Nervous Unicorn

Marry the Night, Schiesse, Hair all make me feel less alone, so yes. And Edge of Glory has helped me through a friend's suicide. Plus Yoü and I is just one of my favorite songs of all time.

Archived