💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Her unreleased stuff...

Kermit the frog

Featured Posts

Kermit the frog

Let love down, Electric kiss, master heartbreaker - all so beautiful :eek:

I just gave them all a listen for the first time and I'm shocked.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lightbringer

"Her" has a name.

Anyway I was shocked when I found Red and Blue this year as a 4 year fan.

"Her" has a name.

We're on a Lady Gaga forum, this topic got posted on Gaga Thoughts, pretty obvious we're talking about Gaga's unreleased music, huh?

Kermit the frog

"Her" has a name.

No sh*t? :awkney: I think it's obvious whom we're talking about :)

Omg, Captivated :nooo: What kind of musical genius? She should release a piano album.

Lightbringer

We're on a Lady Gaga forum, this topic got posted on Gaga Thoughts, pretty obvious we're talking about Gaga's unreleased music, huh?

Well it sounded a bit impolite. When something gets announced or released neither fans nor forum administration titles threads "She is going to release...", "She talked about...", "Her 2nd perfume" etc.

Oh Well!!

Well it sounded a bit impolite. When something gets announced or released neither fans nor forum administration titles threads "She is going to release...", "She talked about...", "Her 2nd perfume" etc.

you get used to it, youre still a newbie

Kermit the frog

Since when is the use of personal prnouns impolite while referring to a singer who's almost my age? I've known her for 5 years, I never mean to be impolite :hug: And it's in no way an official thread, it's just a "Gaga thought"

Guys, chill out  :sweat:

To stay on topic, my favorite unreleased song of her are Second Time Around, or Reloaded.

Those will never get old

Archived