Pop Art

The Marry the Night era was everything.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FRANK1991
Work It Out, on 10 Aug 2014 - 20:45, said:

MTN. honestly

I basically loved every TV performances she did (except MTN on tour)

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

monsterdreams

Born This Way was great

Applause era is one of the best things about ARTPOP era tbh

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

The Applause era is my #1. Everything was on point, and the excitement about the new single and album I had was just insane.

I also really loved the Judas, Yoü and I, and Marry the Night single eras. I also loved that little mini-Venus era she gave us when the song first came out. I wish it could've had a full era.

G.U.Y. would've been one of my favorites, but it literally felt like the era lasted 2 days.

Agreed with the OP. It's also the time when I became really interested on her, making its era truly special for me. There wasn't a single performance of it which I didn't love. From SNL to the VMAs - everything was just so intriguing. Also, who wouldn't love the MTN era, sans its commercial performance? If there's one single which she promoted to the moon (and pulled everything greatly), MTN easily tops the cake. 

LilVenusian

As much as it supposedly flopped Marry The Night will always be one to remember. The song itself (hands down best song on BTW), the flawless performances, that single cover, the build up to the video. Everything was so cool, grimy and New York City inspired, just authentically gaga to the core. You could tell gaga really loved the song and wanted it to be a single, which is why I think it was so coherent and well executed. 

Archived