💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Jeff's DM about ARTPOP Act 2 is true?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DirtyLittleMonster

HausOfRobbie filmed his screen while logging twitter and then to the private messages. He shared the link for the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv4wFxbU16s

Jeff indeed pmed him stating that ARTPOP Act 2 should come in a month or two. 

I have no idea why Jeff denies all of this in twitter though :shrug:

Not sure what's going on. Does this mean ARTPOP Act 2 will be released very soon?

Maybe that Jeff dude isn't even reliable :shrug:

Why would Jeff admit to it, seeing as he's gonna get into huge trouble. If this is real of course.

nick4bty

The information is not real... :rip:

Lol okay. Just keep posting your "leaks" on Soundcloud!

It wouldn't make sense to release ACT II. With C2C coming in September; and if Gaga is going to be touring with Tony it'd be too much.

I'm waiting to cringe over the ARTPOP app resetting it's countdown again. It's disappointing.

It's just getting a release through the app at this point. Just something for the fans. Commercially, C2C is the focus for the fall. 

RainingOnMe

Lol okay. Just keep posting your "leaks" on Soundcloud!

It's just getting a release through the app at this point. Just something for the fans. Commercially, C2C is the focus for the fall. 

Stop trying to act above everyone as if you're superior. You keep believing and misleading people with your fake "info".

The truth is that you don't know what's going to happen.

Yes it is, it wasnt actually supposed to be known though

Dude, I have plenty of connections. The info is not real. You'll see when nothing happens.

Hauser

How do you know then? :confused:

I talked to Eric about the info he got about this. He swears that it's real (does not mean it will happen though), the video he has no connection with. The actual info regarding new music and the app according to his source is accurate and goes along with other talk of new music being premiered within the next months. 

Ronlop

I talked to Eric about the info he got about this. He swears that it's real (does not mean it will happen though), the video he has no connection with. The actual info regarding new music and the app according to his source is accurate and goes along with other talk of new music being premiered within the next months. 

Who is Eric and what is his source?

RainingOnMe

You're 13! Go play with friends!

Unless you have evidence to prove otherwise, I have no reason to believe you.

Hauser

Unless you have evidence to prove otherwise, I have no reason to believe you.

Dont take it as people forcing you to believe this. Im still pretty skeptical about this but there really is no reason for this person to lie about something like this and risk getting dragged, banned, etc among everyone he shared this with (which is now everyone because of an accident). Besides we all know how that damn app always resets itself anyways so if this is real we will know soon. No need to get all worked up with nick or anyone else. 

RainingOnMe

Dont take it as people forcing you to believe this. Im still pretty skeptical about this but there really is no reason for this person to lie about something like this and risk getting dragged, banned, etc among everyone he shared this with (which is now everyone because of an accident). Besides we all know how that damn app always resets itself anyways so if this is real we will know soon. No need to get all worked up with nick or anyone else. 

I am not getting "worked up" with anyone, I previously stated, without solid evidence, I have no reason to believe this. Anybody can say this, and people can continue to say "but it's true!" or "it's legit!" without proof, I won't fall for it. Do you know what some fans have done to fool this entire fanbase? :emma: These fans go beyond and cross the line just for the false information and attention. Remember that entire magazine article about the perfume and the space performance? That was actually made by a fan. Remember when that twitter account said they hacked the app and had all the songs? Well, that was a lie. The app is unhackable because you'll have to update the app to retrieve those additions if the countdown finally ends. These fans will literally do anything just to falsely inform others and get attention. I've been here since 2009, I've seen the best and worst attempts at people trying to do this, and I can easily tell this is just another one. :P

LetsGetHigh

You can go to his legit twitter account, pause the recording, go to a fake one and open DMs, resume recording.

It could still be fake. He edited the script of the page and just took webshots (pictures of a certain web page) and went back and forth. I'm calling fake.

TimisaMonster

If ACT II comes along when the fragrance is released as well....DanceGaga.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived